1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this one right
winter-soldier.jpg

That's it... I would love to get ahold of that jacket for him, but I couldn't find anything close enough to satisfy me.

Did you not paint the whole arm black first before applying the chrome paint? That could be why.

No I didn't, didnt feel the need to as the black would make it very dark colored. But the yellow tint has toned down quite a bit after the second round of buffing, so now it looks more normal.

Heating it should help. Yeah, it was a pain to snap on but with brute strength I was able to. Probably safer to heat it, or put it in boiling water quickly.

That's it... I would love to get ahold of that jacket for him, but I couldn't find anything close enough to satisfy me.

Here's my first appearance bash. Pretty happy with the overall look. The cut of the jacket is the best part. Fits perfectly. I may add some brown piping/trim to match the on-screen look. I actually kind of prefer this version over my stock Winter Soldier.

Last edited:
Here's my first appearance bash. Pretty happy with the overall look. The cut of the jacket is the best part. Fits perfectly. I may add some brown piping/trim to match the on-screen look. I actually kind of prefer this version over my stock Winter Soldier.

Yeah. That's more or less the look I'm going for. That's the A.F. Armored Cop
Jacket right? Looks great!

I couldn't get it to "click" in place like the unmasked head.
I was scared to break the peg

It's a pretty thick neck peg so you shouldn't have to worry too much. It definitely requires some force.

Nice pics FMH :clap Where did you get that jacket? I want to make a 2nd one but the parts cost almost $200 so I think I might stick to just one. Is that shield dry-brushed as well?

Only Attempted to switch heads out on this today.....**** me what a ***** of a job..

Agreed.
The masked sculpt is a ***** to get on

Ah, so I wasn't the only one, then. Good.

Would heating with a hairdryer make things any easier?

Ultimately, that was the only way I could get it on. Had to raid the paint department and use theirs. Even after applying the heat, though, it was a tougher job than I expected.

I LOVE IT!!! T̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶j̶a̶c̶k̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶u̶y̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶f̶i̶g̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶.̶ Nevermind, I found it thanks to Daveh75... heading to sideshow right now :yess:

I ordered this guy about two days ago, I know the offices were closed then, but how long does it generally take for SST to complete an order?

Is that the Dreed jacket....if yes it's a pity that the best figure of the year is being stripped for parts.

Back