1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A friend mentioned to me today that her LCS (who's an authorized dealer) mentioned a WS HT that comes with a shield? Has anyone heard anything about this?

For some reason, I doubt it, but who knows. I'm hoping they do a Civi-Cap so I could recreate that knife fight. :yess:

There will probably be a custom clothing set though.

I think it looks pretty spot on. Winter Soldier fans are definitely in for a treat, looks like a solid fig with a nice arsenal of accessories.

:lol Maybe I realized I was being too harsh on Kojun
Me too. I'm actually think that sculpts he didn't made himself but directed are pretty damn good.
Anyway, mouth area is way off. Looks like Luke Skywalker on steroids :lol

What is it with villains these days and this emo look? That's hardly a good military haircut.
That's how he was portrayed in comic books :dunno
And I dunno why people has issues with face paint as a replacement for the domino mask.

And I dunno why people has issues with face paint as a replacement for the domino mask.

I'll excuse it then. Just this once. I thought it was an ''everyone loved Heath Ledger's long haired Joker, long hair is in. Long hair is cool'' thing.

Me too. I'm actually think that sculpts he didn't made himself but directed are pretty damn good.
Anyway, mouth area is way off. Looks like Luke Skywalker on steroids :lol

because a sculpt without face painted eyes would be better like the mask sculpt which has no face painted eyes so it seems weird that when the mask is removed the eyes have face paint! and in the movie without face paint bucky is more prominent.

He looks pretty accurate to me. If I end up liking the character (and can find a Cap from the film that I wanna buy) I'll most likely buy him

because a sculpt without face painted eyes would be better like the mask sculpt which has no face painted eyes so it seems weird that when the mask is removed the eyes have face paint! and in the movie without face paint bucky is more prominent.
1. To hide his identity
2. A homage to his domino mask in comics

Am I the only one who thinks it looks like angry Kunis:
LABVVfx.jpg

Am I the only one who thinks it looks like angry Kunis:
LABVVfx.jpg

To me it looks like he's pouting. Kind of looks like droopy dog.

droopy-dog-cartoon-characters-i16.jpg

I still stand by my earlier comment of him looking like Heath Ledger's joker. It's the swollen looking area around his lips. Looks like he just had a root canal.

Back