1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maskless sculpt is totally wrong from the nose down.
Left arm is very cheap looking, and little bit too skinny.
The lack of sniper rifle from posters and harpoon device is disappointing.

Otherwise pretty good and must-have.

This looks pretty good, my only real complaint(and it would extend toward the film), is why give him the war paint/mascara instead of the domino mask he wears. The makeup look doesn't really work. But other than that, I am excited for this one. Can't wait to see Stealth Cap and Falcon.

This looks pretty good, my only real complaint(and it would extend toward the film), is why give him the war paint/mascara instead of the domino mask he wears. The makeup look doesn't really work. But other than that, I am excited for this one. Can't wait to see Stealth Cap and Falcon.

Maybe he has the same problem Oliver Queen had in Arrow originally.

10167952_10151977084252344_734151848_n.jpg

sebastian-stan-interview-captain-america-the-winter-soldier-750x400.jpg

I'm usually a Kojun critique, but this time I think he's done a great job.

Looks fantastic to me. I do think that this was a rushed prototype to make the deadline. I have a feeling the arm is going to be reworked before release, hence the photoshoped star. The tailoring on the costume is another great example of the deceptively simple design that HT excels at. The details in the straps texture is dead on. People seem to focus on the negatives, but boy can they put together a costume. Beautiful!
The sculpt on the boots looks to be stronger then the similar style of the Avengers Capt figure too.

I think he looks FANTASTIC!!!! Really psyched for this figure!!! :)

I like the dark paint for his eyes instead of doing a mask for the eyes. makes him look more sinister IMO. Headsculpt is very nice. He is going to be a great figure. Huge fan of the comic book and everything Brubaker for that matter. I wish they would base every comic book movie on his work, and in a lot of cases there is influence, like I see a lot of Brubaker influence in the TDK.

I saw the movie last night, so now I'm pumped to see all the Hot Toys stuff! I'm most excited to see Stealth Steve though.

This guy looks impressive, but it'd be nice if he had a diecast arm. Of course, that could create balance problems.

Great looking figure all around.

HT is on a roll. I've never seen so much activity with so many HT's in such a short period of time.

'66 Batman in hand photos released March 20th
Raiden pics released March 20th
GA Captain America put up for pre-order March 26th ( and sells out in @ 12 hours )
'66 Robin in photos released March 26th
Winter Sold proto pics released March 26th

5 figures in a week.

That face sculpt is really good. Really, really good. I'm going to wait and see the movie before I preorder though. And I'm not getting anything unless the Stealth Suit version is top notch quality. That's the figure I want the most by far. That and Falcon.

10167952_10151977084252344_734151848_n.jpg

sebastian-stan-interview-captain-america-the-winter-soldier-750x400.jpg

I'm usually a Kojun critique, but this time I think he's done a great job.

I've stayed clear of any imagery to spoil the movie so I'm not too familiar with what he looks like aside from what's shown in the trailers. Judging from this one comparison I'd say it's a very solid sculpt. Maybe the jawline is a bit too square making the face look wide. Aside from that it looks good and thank God for sculpted hair!!!

The one think I hope they don't botch are the eyes. They tend to do this too often where we see the irises look good in the proto, then the show up completely different. That's why sculpts like Bkack Widow & MK VII Stark lose major points. The shape, size and color of the iris and pupil have so much to do with likeness.

There's some room for improvement but this is he first no brainer reveal from this line for me so far

Back