1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice looking figure but I don't think this one is for me. Not a big enough Captain America fan that I need more than just one Cap figure let alone any of his villains.

I was expecting that we'll be getting two HS and here they are. Somehow, the full face seems abit ... off to me.
Not really feeling the mechanic arm either, was hoping for similar elbow joint as warII.

Regardless, will definitely PO this.

Looks good, now we wait to see if the movie is any good.

My sister went to the premier and said it was awesome, but she is also not into comic books or superheroes at all, more of a romantic comedy girl, so I don't really know how to take her endorsement.

Looks good to me.
I hope it's not a real metal arm.
It'll keep the price down.
The sculpt looks amazing!
I hope it's under $259
Maybe up for PO on Thursday?

Looks spot on. It needs more black below the eyes, but other than that it looks great. Also what does this mean, - One (1) hair sculpt interchangeable on both head sculpts

Looks good, now we wait to see if the movie is any good.

My sister went to the premier and said it was awesome, but she is also not into comic books or superheroes at all, more of a romantic comedy girl, so I don't really know how to take her endorsement.

Like I said at the TWS-Captain America Golden Age thread, I'd go as far as including it on the list of great sequels along with the likes of Empire Strikes Back. But of course your mileage may vary :)

Metal arm seems really skinny in a lot of the angles, which is a shame because he's all about the arm. Wish they had bulked it up more and make it look more menacing

Looks really good. That metal arm tho. Looks like it's a little bit thin looking from the front and the paint apps on it are not what I expected. Somehow I expected ht went with something more creative in terms of the joints of the arms considering there are so many possible joints and stuff but this works I guess. Better than rubber elbows.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

The metal arm is supposed to be the size of a normal human arm, not a 'roided up Hulk arm. I think this figure looks great, it'll be nice to finally own a figure with some guns. So far none of the HT's I own had much in the way of weapons.

This is a day one pre-order for me, I've been waiting for this announcement literally since Marvel announced Cap2 was going to be subtitled The Winter Soldier at San Diego 2012. While I agree with some of the concerns about the arm, I`m still really liking the figure. Though, I must say seeing him posed with Golden Age Cap in those pictures is a bit of a kick in the balls right now...

Like I said at the TWS-Captain America Golden Age thread, I'd go as far as including it on the list of great sequels along with the likes of Empire Strikes Back. But of course your mileage may vary :)

I'm very excited to see it and it looks great. My only hesitation is that i really didn't care for the first Cap movie at all. But most of those dislikes come from not caring about the Red Skull and thinking the pacing was just off. Only other concern is that I won't like Falcon. A friend of mine at Marvel pictures told me a while ago, "I know you didn't like First Avenger, but you are going to LOVE Winter Soldier." Good enough for me to keep my expectations high.

Pic from One Sixth Republic

image.jpg

Back