1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

This looks like a hasbro figure, but it's not

That arm looks lame, should have been more chromed. Reminds me of when they used that dull grey color for the IM Mark V.

View attachment 101084

This looks like a hasbro figure, but it's not

That is what I was gonna say - he looks like some figure from the GI Joe movie line... the close up of the head looks nice, but once the mask is on, then we realized the costume and everything else (especially the arm) are all sub-par to the usual Hot Toys standard. I will still probably get him coz he is a new character, but this prototype and picture set seems very rushed and not as refined.

Couple of local dealers just got this listed under PO, for $230. It might be around $230-240 at SSC.

I might have to sell a figure to get this. Must-have for me as I'm a big fan of the character since he was introduced in comics.

Artists

Head Sculpted by Kojun
Head Painted by JC. Hong
Head Art Directed by JC. Hong. Accessories Sculpted by Seung Min, Kang

Wow. Kojun's sculpt impressed me this time.

Immediate Pre-order for me.

I'm building up a pretty decent collection of Marvel Villains at this rate!

The red star has been photoshopped in. Guess they forgot the detail. It changes position relative to the creases in the cyber arm in almost every photo.

The red star has been photoshopped in. Guess they forgot the detail. It changes position relative to the creases in the cyber arm in almost every photo.

Good eye--not sure if I'll get this one or not. At least it comes with more accessories than the Golden Age Captain America figure--though that will probably add $30 to the price.

Back