1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 237D06 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Mark II Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it and will get it but no Exclusive and it's not even a Limited Edition. And it won't be available until April 2015. I guess Hot Toys wants to be able to potentially sell many by gauging the market on preorders and not be locked into making it a "limited." On the upside, more availability for all to get one and enjoy without it selling out too soon.

This is a beautiful piece, but I'm completely priced out at $400. I like the design, but I don't $400 like it.

This is a beautiful piece, but I'm completely priced out at $400. I like the design, but I don't $400 like it.

Yeah, that's a little steep. I'll probably end up getting it since I really want a Whiplash, but I think I'm to the point where I'm priced out on Hot Toys. If I'm going to shell out 400 bucks on something, I'd rather it be a Statue or something else.

I'm going to have to do a custom head sculpt, no helmet, with wicked metal-toothed smile.
Then I'll 'make them available' to defer the outrageous price just a bit...

Well I had to have him and 400 is basically around where I thought he'd end up. Thank god for flex pay because I can handle 60 bucks a month for this guy but 400 up front would have been tough. Now year long waiting game begins....:thud:

Yeah, that's a little steep. I'll probably end up getting it since I really want a Whiplash, but I think I'm to the point where I'm priced out on Hot Toys. If I'm going to shell out 400 bucks on something, I'd rather it be a Statue or something else.

Yup I'm also priced out on hot toys in general unless a must have comes up like the DX-13, which even at $300 I felt uncomfortable throwing down that much money for a 1/6th figure.

Hot%20Toys%20-%20Iron%20Man%202%20-%20Whiplash%20Mark%20II%20Collectible%20Figure_PR16.jpg

Mmmmmmm.. Whiplash Mk II

Goddamn, 400 bucks. That's more than what I paid for my Tumbler with shipping.

Exactly. This thing is 13" tall and costs $400, but almost all PF figures are twice that and cost less or the same. Easy pass. I'm all out on iron man anything. Done. I'm not supporting the lunacy any longer. It just doesn't make sense to me.

I need to have my head examined for spending this much but this thing is way to cool. I just hate that it's a year away from being in my hands.:impatient:

I keep looking at this and get even more excited for this I hope to order in the next couple of days but I do got time. Won't be released until April of next year so got all the time in the world. I know I still can pick up some in stock items. I have to plan anyways for room if I'm really going to get some Iron Man figures or not. Still deciding. I can't make up my mind.

Back