1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 237D06 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Mark II Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figured it would be in the $400 area. Mark up of $90. :monkey4 Going to wait for AE to hopefully have it up at a discount.

Had s feeling it would be $400 bucks. Not bad. Will Pre-order in a couple of days. Can't wait for this one!

Fun fact: that's like paying $2.75 for every second of the fight scene between Whiplash and IM+WM.

Glad I saw the usual.
1. People *****ing about another Iron Man release.
2. People *****ing about the price.
3. People *****ing about diecast.

Did I miss anything? haha

Looks great. Glad I have over a year to decide. It seems like the release date is more accurate given HT's typical armour delays. On the other hand, maybe it'll be delayed anyway and 4Q 2015 is more likely :lol

Crazy prices :gah:

On another note, and I'm guessing I'm in the minority, I would have prefered a helmetless version like in the movie...

Whiplash+2.jpg

Attachments

• Whiplash+2.jpg
    Whiplash+2.jpg
    511.3 KB · Views: 3,289
This is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Freak'n cool, I saw pic's of the prototype and it was like, ok ok, but these pictures bring more awesomeness, plus the fact that its diecast and war machine proved itself, this is a win win,

April 2015? April 2015?

April 2015?????

Honestly IM2 was a LAME movie- just disjointed and underwhelming. The end battle featuring this armor was so quick if you blinked....a wasted great character(Whiplash)..so poorly developed and handled.

Hot Toys - MMS 237D06 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Mark II Collectible ...

On another note, and I'm guessing I'm in the minority, I would have prefered a helmetless version like in the movie...

Would have preferred this as well.

Sheesshh! I've just ****ed my pants! Lolz! But i second the motion about the helmetless head option! :clap :lol

Back