1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 237D06 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Mark II Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great.... now that I'm broke after getting Darth Talon and pre-ordered Igor, this piece wants to come out. Hopefully it'll still be available by early next year.

Wow, $415 shipped (in US). Oh well, I will have to settle for looking at you guys' pictures on the Internet lol! :(

Im sticking with only this my mk1 war machine and mk 7 iron man, those and mandarin are my only IM figures, im very glad i limit myself to one of each character, this figure will go great on my avengers villians shelf (Mandarian, Loki, Red Skull, Whiplash mkII, and eventually Winter Soldier....would love an abomination but thats never gonna happen)

Whoa and all of a sudden...^^
Great piece, but since I wanted to concentrae on 80´s/90´s cyborg movie characters = pass.
But stunning piece for real.
Love all the details and I´m really looking forward to the guys who get and who can tell which pieces are acutally "metal"
Power and congrats to those...
Hi Timo! How are you since all this time? :wave
Terminator and Robocop won then? ... This is the problem: when to limit ... Hard to hear our reason ...

Lacitesdesnuages has this one for Pre-Order. 334.9 Euros and 301.4 Euros for Members. I'm guessing 335/350 US Dollars On Sideshow later today.
... Another little froggy? :welcome1:

The price is going to be painful...but I have to get this. Been waiting a long time for it.
... And my favorite little Microcebus! Hehe ... Have you noticed that my signature had not changed at least? I honor it, huh. :lol
+1 (than 100% with your words!) :hi5:

Was excited till the Diecast part. Easy pass.

Looks pretty good though. did he have the fold out stability feet in the film?
Yes. The part when he stepped on War Machine and the feet clamps came down and sort of grabbed War Machine like a hand.
LAST BATTLE 59 REC.jpg

So anyone know what pricing the Hot Toys Iron Man Mark IV,VI and War Machine go for these days?

I'd rather to not know... As I don't want to be tempted to sell mine! Sorry :monkey3
... But as they say: "Patience is the queen of virtues!"... :lecture

Kinda hard to get excited about something that won't be coming out for a year and a half.

Well I am so late to this game I am probably just going to have to pick one figure for each IM movie. I have the IM42 on order for 3 and think I will spring for this one to represent 2. I will have to go back and unfortunately find what I like best for 1 but I am guessing Monger as I really like it and only need 1 Iron man at this point.

I'd rather to not know... As I don't want to be tempted to sell mine! Sorry :monkey3
... But as they say: "Patience is the queen of virtues!"... :lecture
Better you did not for the fact I still have to make up my mind and really trying hard not to get sucked into Iron Man but this really is doing it for me. If I got Iron Monger ans this I would be happy and hopefully near future Hot Toys would re release a Mark III or IV in Die cast.
Used points to pre order this for under 200 bucks, works for me :rock

That's a super deal congrats!:clap

Well I am so late to this game I am probably just going to have to pick one figure for each IM movie. I have the IM42 on order for 3 and think I will spring for this one to represent 2. I will have to go back and unfortunately find what I like best for 1 but I am guessing Monger as I really like it and only need 1 Iron man at this point.

Don't forget you need one Iron Man for each of the Avengers movies, too! :lol

Better you did not for the fact I still have to make up my mind and really trying hard not to get sucked into Iron Man but this really is doing it for me. If I got Iron Monger ans this I would be happy and hopefully near future Hot Toys would re release a Mark III or IV in Die cast.

Congrats! ... I could not resist ... Snapped up it raw, gobbled to the bone! :lol
IM1 and 2 complete. IM3, there I said stop hehe :family

Don't forget you need one Iron Man for each of the Avengers movies, too! :lol
lol...I will have to skip the first Avengers since I missed out on all those figures except Loki and Coulson (I just had to get those two :clap). Will have to pick up 1 version of everyone else hopefully when they are released during the next 2 movies. Do to financial reasons I really have to be able to limit myself to 1 version per character.

$400+ is a little much, but this just looks amazing. After getting WM Mark II, I don't think I can resist the diecast Iron Man figures. Once you hold it, the awesomesauce just gets into your veins and doesn't let you go...

...thank god for flex pay, otherwise my wife would kill me...

Just pre-ordered from Urban Samurai. $459.00 Canadian, for anyone that wants to compare vs their distributor. Saved me about $100.00 over ordering direct from Sideshow, assuming I got hit with duties (have only escaped that twice in about 15 orders).

Anyway, expensive figure, but my pen-ultimate Iron Man purchase (Mark IV being the last). Feels good to have this franchise close to being sewn-up!

For the first time ever, I am glad I did not get into Iron Man. I don't begrudge anyone for supporting Hot Toys with it's Iron Man fetish, but when I saw $400 on the sideshow website, I did double take so hard I scared the dog.

They'd better not pull this s*** with BTTF. A die-cast DeLorean would cost over a grand!

Back