1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 237D06 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Mark II Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What’s the going rate for whiplash mk2 these days? Always loved the armor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check BBTS. They have a big store credit deal going for him. He’s something like $250 after factoring in the credit. I got him off eBay a couple months ago for $280 and I think it is a seriously underrated figure. Immediately reminded me a lot of the War Machine Mk 1 in terms of size/bulkiness.

Check BBTS. They have a big store credit deal going for him. He’s something like $250 after factoring in the credit. I got him off eBay a couple months ago for $280 and I think it is a seriously underrated figure. Immediately reminded me a lot of the War Machine Mk 1 in terms of size/bulkiness.

holy **** I bought him 3 years ago for 400 USD, or 499?

I think I may end up biting the bullet and get this guy. I’ll sell my WL version 1 to cover this. I think that’s probably the way to go if I only want one version of WL.

I think I may end up biting the bullet and get this guy. I’ll sell my WL version 1 to cover this. I think that’s probably the way to go if I only want one version of WL.

I don't think that you will be disappointed. I just got this in from BBTS and it's very impressive. The weathering is better in hand than it photographs. It might be the most detailed figure I have seen. There is so much going on I'm almost afraid to touch it:lol

Any tips on what EL wire kit to get? Searched the thread but most post regarding this are a bit old. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

IMG_4589.jpg

So I upgraded my Whiplash to Mark 2. You guys were right. This figure is badass. Now I gotta sell my WL 1 since I only want 1 figure of him.

IMG_4590.jpg

A pic of my villain shelf.

Just picked one for $204 shipped on ebay. I used code PRONTO15.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Hi, one of my WL2 arms will not stay in a raised position it just slowly drops at the should socket ,anyone have a solution ? thanks.

I FINALLY got around to do this EL wire mod that I have been putting off forever. This was a little time consuming but good enough to sell in the electrified whip look for me.

I didn't want to damage the whip or break it apart in case I ever want to go back to the way it was.

I bought my self some EL wire, USB/AC power adapter, and some 1/8" clear rubber bands:

9O1q0vD.jpg

And attached them to the existing whip at every notch to keep it nice and tight:

WqsL0Aw.jpg

Then re-atttached the lightning effects back on:

H4rldeI.jpg

And here's the finished product:

sdMto3A.jpg

Back