1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 237D06 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Mark II Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lacitesdesnuages has this one for Pre-Order. 334.9 Euros and 301.4 Euros for Members. I'm guessing 335/350 US Dollars On Sideshow later today.

309$ at sideshow most likely with the email they sent out .

I bet they were waiting for the reaction to the diecast on WM before announcing this, because I thought they weren't planning on going ahead with the diecast line.

^^^ Probably so. If the least popular one (the one that didn't even show up in a movie) is a big hit, then the others should be accordingly.

I don't remember Whiplash Mark II in Iron Man 2 ? Please let me know if I wrong?

I don't remember Whiplash Mark II in Iron Man 2 ? Please let me know if I wrong?
He appeared at the very end of the movie wearing this suit. His Mark I was just the jumpsuit and harness.

I like this, I like the design, but seems a bit too industrial to me. I dont know...

I never got the original Mark I Whiplash and really wish that I did. However this one looks spectacular. I may be tempted depending upon the price. I think with the die cast I fear it could be really high.

Not crazy about the whole diecast fad.
I'm going to PO this though.
All they need to do now is release a Pepper Potts figure and I'm done with Iron Man!
Couldn't merge this thread with the other Iron Whiplash thread?

This just looks awesome. Glad this wasn't canceled! And I'm glad it's a 2015 release so I don't have to add this to the 2014 payments!

I love the look of it. I wish they'd just left the diecast off for price reasons, though. He does look great. I hope to get him.

Might have to pick this up, really was a memorable scene. An Iron Man baddie, who uses Tony's tech against him, all too classic. Price will be the determining factor.

Wooooo finally! Ive been waiting for this armor for years, I absolutely love it, one of my favs. And in diecast too! After getting warmachine mk2 its definitely the way to go for this guy, hes gonna be a beast. :panic::blissy

Pre ordered mine today. Now if only HT would reissue mark vi and war machine in diecast too.

Was excited till the Diecast part. Easy pass.

Looks pretty good though. did he have the fold out stability feet in the film?

Back