1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 237D06 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Mark II Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I was thinking I'll never display the Rourke headsculpt, but what an incredible release. Don't even want to speculate on price but either we'll be pleasantly surprised (which to me is around the $400.00 - $450.00 mark) or it'll be a bit of a gut punch. Given the pricing on the current diecast stuff, I'm guessing it'll likely be the latter. Great thing it's a long way to release, so plenty of time to budget. Definitely my most anticipated pre-order, bar none.

huh the head sculpt looks kinda odd. movie the armor never stopped at that point... was either all on or all down. o well. cool to see this done and to see the range of motion. but prob not for my collection still sweet

Came straight here after seeing this on FB. This has to be by far one of the best looking figs i've seen from HT. It really is a piece of engineering. And it's diecast it was a OMFG factor lol.

As much as I wanna get it, it's out of my price range but I'm going to love the in-hand pics lol

Even though the previous diecast pieces have been in the $300 range I hope it doesn't peak too far over that. Paying that much for a 1/6 figure is already scary let alone thinking about a $400 price tag.

It's priced at $2430HKD for non VIP at Secret Base in HK.
Guessing around $330-$350 for Sideshow.

Long awaited and hopefully, I will be able to divert funds toward this fellow. Looks absolutely fantastic! :clap

huh the head sculpt looks kinda odd. movie the armor never stopped at that point... was either all on or all down.

:exactly:

I wish they went for the "gud to b bak" look:

IM2_IW.jpg

ya id like it to be that instead. but they look to have gone with him saying "gooood" wonder if the whiplash fig hs will be able to pop into this one?

and the base isnt anything special. compared to the other one with hammer drone on floor that was better. im guessing all together we lookn about 350-450 figuring hes bigger then normal diecast fig (ironpatriot at like 300) but not as big as monger around 500.

This was my favorite thing from IM2, so glad to see this coming together.

$359 is my guess, at least at SS.
It is a shame about the half-helm sculpt, but at least the whips have LED function.
I can't help but wonder how HT is going to handle that; will it have a string of LEDs
running the entire length of the whips? If so, bending and posing might eventually break the circuit.
On the other hand, if they have just one light source at each hand area, that would suck.
I'll rarely if ever display the lighted whips anyway, so no matter really.
Looks awesome, instant buy.

Last edited:
Awesome figure, may have to sell Whiplash V1 for this, wouldn't pay more than $300 tho.

Back