1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Click the pics! Buy now!

Batman Armory with Bruce Wayne, Batman and Alfred

Batman Armory With Batman Sixth Scale Figure by Hot Toys

Batman Armory With Alfred Pennyworth Sixth Scale Figure by Hot Toys

Everything looks outstanding in this set. Gotta do the 8 month flex pay option.

So bbts is sold out eh!!!.... Wow... Also bbts would turn out to be cheaper for me with no tax in cali. Just missed the chance now i think i will go with a payment plan through SS... At least the dent will be lower.

could we request ssc to double box when shipping it out to us?
You can but they charge more for that. I can't remember how much. That's one thing about Sideshow is I wish they would double box items. Granted I throw away the shippers anyways but just for added protection. They sent me one item double boxed without me requesting it but everything after that I've never gotten double boxed.

I just love the Alfred likeness!!!! its so amazing!!!

HOT TOYS PLEASE DONT CHANGE ANYTHING!!!! :)

Send it into production just as-is :pray:

Anyone knows if its safe to order through alterego? I mean have they ever like not delivered something due to unavailability etc?

:exactly: :(

October 2014 is one hell of a wait for something so awesome :gah:

By the way other things have been shipping out earlier than expected, so could this. The Batman isn't new. Suits are nothing special to HT. Most of the accessories aren't new. It will just be the armory itself that could hold this up. Everything else is either already done before or easy for them to whip out. Wouldn't surprise me if this comes out earlier.

Also wouldn't surprise me if its on time or late :lol

I just love the Alfred likeness!!!! its so amazing!!!

HOT TOYS PLEASE DONT CHANGE ANYTHING!!!! :)

Send it into production just as-is :pray:

U MAD?

Alfred looks Asian.

The Armory is a knock off of a custom, unlicensed version.

Batman has the same problems with the head and eyes that the DX 12 does.

hmmm... tempted to get it from AE. first time to test it! So, that's how the system works. No matter the NRD is just $62'ish still it won't let me pre-order since the remainder out of my spending limit set on my c.c is a measly 1/3 of what this set's price. So, BBTS it is for me! Too bad though AE's pre-order deal is the best of the bunch! LoLz!

Anyone knows if its safe to order through alterego? I mean have they ever like not delivered something due to unavailability etc?

Nobody's stock is 'safe' other than Sideshow's. They will fill all of their orders before retailers. If HT shorts them, the retailers will get their orders cut (yes it has happened before). So yet another reason you should order directly through Sideshow. Flex, rewards, guaranteed orders, etc.

Yeah, SSC, in reference to AE's price, it's like having to pay a little interest with all the flex payments. Now I'm unsure of what to do now. I have bills to pay off so that I don't end up paying interest on that so FlexPlan could potentially be harmful for that, yet FlexPlan would ease the final payment bang of $600. Any financial advisors on here? lol

U MAD?

Alfred looks Asian.

So people really think they photographed the Toy Legend set?

I think Alfred looks great! Batman, i never said not too fix him. :lol But honestly, its miniscule stuff, if they fix Batman, cool. If not, the figure looks amazing anyway and only real nitpicky people even notice. and its not like im having a Freaks convention in my house to nitpick figures with a microscope.

U MAD?

Alfred looks Asian.

https://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=347081&page=13

Looks pretty dead on to me. And I have a few good Michael Caine Alfred customs.

I get critique and I enjoy accuracy, but these boards seem to light up with the nit pickiest criticisms when things go up for preorder. If imagine it's often a case of that person talking themself out of ordering.

Yeah, SSC, in reference to AE's price, it's like having to pay a little interest with all the flex payments. Now I'm unsure of what to do now. I have bills to pay off so that I don't end up paying interest on that so FlexPlan could potentially be harmful for that, yet FlexPlan would ease the final payment bang of $600. Any financial advisors on here? lol
Not sure how long until you'll have your bills paid off but you could always wait and order the armory at a later date through Sideshow. I doubt it will sell out any time soon. You can still do flex pay later but it will be higher monthly payments for a shorter span.

So people really think they photographed the Toy Legend set?

I think Alfred looks great! Batman, i never said not too fix him. :lol But honestly, its miniscule stuff, if they fix Batman, cool. If not, the figure looks amazing anyway and only real nitpicky people even notice. and its not like im having a Freaks convention in my house to nitpick figures with a microscope.

This nitpicking is getting old but it happens with EVERY release from HT ....seriously this is stuff of the highest grade/ high end toys. Even the weakest of the HT figures are miles ahead of anything ever produced in this area of collecting.

Not sure how long until you'll have your bills paid off but you could always wait and order the armory at a later date through Sideshow. I doubt it will sell out any time soon. You can still do flex pay later but it will be higher monthly payments for a shorter span.

With all these releases being pushed earlier, I got thwarted off my schedule, so it may be a month or 2. It actually started last year around this time with BBTS. I had ordered the Tumbler, Batpod, DX12, Bane, and DX11 from them, and they all released around the same time so I ended up having a "final payment" of $1100-$1200 at once! I've sort of been slowly paying it off throughout the year, with other things here and there on top of the basic bills. This was before I had heard of SSC and their flexplan so yeah. :slap:slap:slap

I guess my options are either to spread out the costs and risk paying interest, or buy some time and save a bit with AE but expect a $600 payment in 8 months. Not sure yet which to take, worried AE will sell out soon liek BBTS.

they should offer alfred and wayne without the armory.

i owned the toys legend one and i was not a fan. i sold it as fast as i could. it was flimsy and cheap and just begging to be broken by one false move....

i just want the figures damn it.

Back