1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you mean order before tomorrow? Or order when they are not in?

Oh I thought you already POed it- the NRD is supposed to go through 48 hours later but no one knows when they will charge it through!

The nose is way too long on that Iminime Patrick Bateman sculpt. I was debating on using it for a ninja Bruce Wayne but it's not worth it.

I don't think the cowl is bad except at certain angles and eye positions. Yet I like the squint mod and how they did the Keaton and 1/4 versions better.

I'm actually looking for someone to do a squint mod for me, but hope Hot Toys does make that I've tweak. Otherwise, I wouldn't change anything on the set. Hope we get a real Ra's, Gordon with signal, and Talia too. Also hoping the Batman Returns and Arkham items are shown soon (would more like a HT take on Arkham Origins than city)

Does that work for anyone? If so, care to share? :wink1:
I just went to love chat, spoke to Christina and asked her if I can have it cancelled since the NRD wasn't charged yet. She said it was no problem as long as the NRD isn't charged. Then I just ordered through AE. I had a free $15 coupon from them a while back linked to my account so I just used it on this set since I rarely ever order from them. $70 savings is worth the month wait compared to SS. Really good price for what AE is pricing this at.

Re: Hot Toys The Dark knight Armory

I don't have any Batman stuff... pretty good marketing strategy to make better and better releases, that way new people can get in and feel like they have a nice set.

Say that once you HAVE Batman stuff and then they offer something better.

BTW -- 1500 posts in 4 days??? :horror

why does AE charge less? is there tax or something add later?
if not then I prefer that over ordering from SS

Back