1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't imagine you'll get much for Bruce or Alfred on their own. I suspect $150 for each figure, so that means you'd paid over $550 for the batsuit and armoury!
No way. Bruce and Alfred will be expensive because they're exclusive to this set. Plus after the set is sold out and there's no way of getting them people will pay insane amounts. See just about any Hot Toys figure that has sold out and look at prices.

No way. Bruce and Alfred will be expensive because they're exclusive to this set. Plus after the set is sold out and there's no way of getting them people will pay insane amounts. See just about any Hot Toys figure that has sold out and look at prices.
Are you suggesting Hot Toys are a good investment!!!!!:pray:

Actually, in this case it isn't a ploy.

For the past year, year and a half online retailers like BBTS, Cornerstore Comics, Alter Ego, Toy Anxiety, etc. have received limited stock from Sideshow. They used to offer pretty nice deals too, like $30-$45 a new preorder, then Sideshow stepped in with their distribution policies and put an end to that. I still remember when Sideshow offered Free Shipping.

So yeah, that isn't a marketing ploy. These other retailers are just limited in what stock they can receive and sell. As for Sideshow. I bet they'll probably start to sell out or have the wait listing status in July or August. That's my guess.

The Alter Ego Comics price is pretty nice. I haven't placed my order yet but am sort of thinking of just going with Sideshow. Mostly because I've dealt with them in the past and know what to expect. I've never used Alter Ego before plus I like the convenience of flex pay.

Yep. See patience sometimes pays off. Looks like the cheapest deal even with their 2% reward points. The only thing would be no FlexPay.

I'm in for this one. I think $625 is 'reasonable' as far as these things go. I also used $45 in points so that cushions it a little too. I'm also selling my DX12 and current armory to finance the set. I'm just hoping this is a superior figure to the DX12 and doesn't need a bunch of mods out of the box.

Whats not reasonable?

For me though, with SSC, it'd be $645-$31 so about $614 shipped. AEC would be $595-$11 so about $584 shipped. Would just have to way a few days or weeks as well since SSC gets theirs first. Hmmm.... what to do... Was hoping for Flex Plan...

The Alter Ego Comics price is pretty nice. I haven't placed my order yet but am sort of thinking of just going with Sideshow. Mostly because I've dealt with them in the past and know what to expect. I've never used Alter Ego before plus I like the convenience of flex pay.

AE and BBTS are TOP NOTCH- they double box all their stuff without asking

Back