1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went ahead and joined the waitlist as well. I already ordered the armor version but I really like the light armor one as well. Hopefully with all the new awesome Captain America figs, people will keep dropping this one for those! If I can score the light armor, then I'll probably drop the armored version and pic up a different thor figure later (avengers 2, thor 3)

I'd be open to trading my golden age cap for a light armor thor if mine doesn't convert. Hopefully it converts soon!

My WL just converted to an order. I skipped the Avengers Thor, but I wanted this one. I might try to get the other one as well, but only if they are released in September.

My WL just converted to an order. I skipped the Avengers Thor, but I wanted this one. I might try to get the other one as well, but only if they are released in September.

I also skipped Avengers Thor but now I'm getting this and the sleeved one, so I'm thinking I might get Avengers Thor to complete my HT Thor sets.... still waiting on Thor 1 LOKI though(never gonna happen :crying)

Figure doesn't come out til September. I would think you would be okay if youre currently on the waitlist. I'm on the waitlist too, so that's what I keep telling myself at least :)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Back