1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope you guys are able to get it! I absolutely can not wait for the end of summer, got a few great things coming including this

Same here. I didn't realize how many things I have on preorder. I have this one and the regular Thor, GA Cap, 4 IM's and a Partridge in a Pear Tree, lol....

Same here. I didn't realize how many things I have on preorder. I have this one and the regular Thor, GA Cap, 4 IM's and a Partridge in a Pear Tree, lol....

I currently have 9 figures on preorder including TDK armory. And as soon as Falcon is released, I'll get that and I'm planning on getting one villain from ASM 2. Then comes AoU. Oh boy :slap

I'm kinda starting to put that together...man this stuff is addicting!

It is indeed. Collecting these, for me, is like going to a good movie that makes you forget about daily life for a bit. When a new figure shows up, you get immersed in it and forget about the crap day you may have been having :lol

It is indeed. Collecting these, for me, is like going to a good movie that makes you forget about daily life for a bit. When a new figure shows up, you get immersed in it and forget about the crap day you may have been having :lol

Hear! Hear!

Sent from my mobile thingummabob!

Exactly! Coming home to my collection everyday, surfing these forums, watching movies, all that makes me very happy! I only have one friend that really gets it so I share all this with her and it makes me even happier!

Exactly! Coming home to my collection everyday, surfing these forums, watching movies, all that makes me very happy! I only have one friend that really gets it so I share all this with her and it makes me even happier!

Sounds like the perfect recipe for unwinding after a looong day :hi5:

I totally get this, it exaclty describes you know that 'feeling'. Escaping! :chillpill::chillpill:

Although I originally got into collecting Hot Toys after already amassing other collections of various stuff, I find the most joy in HT for sure, now I exclusively display them over my other stuff, except for a few select pieces

I am running out of space, but I'll never stop collecting! EVER!!!!:duff
2.jpg

Although I originally got into collecting Hot Toys after already amassing other collections of various stuff, I find the most joy in HT for sure, now I exclusively display them over my other stuff, except for a few select pieces

I am running out of space, but I'll never stop collecting! EVER!!!!:duff
View attachment 106723

Awesome! It's great to talk to like minded people. And I don't plan on ever not collecting. Too much fun and just too awesome to give up :hi5:

As a newbie in this hobby that's been collecting for about two years now, I can relate to the feeling as well. I find myself sometimes just staring at these beautifully crafted figures for quite a bit of time.

Well said!! :clap Nothing like 'New figure syndrome' as I call it - Love my films and my collection(s) to bits as well - a nice escape from everyday life...

Well said also!! The other girls at my work place don't get my film/figure obsession either I often get the 'you spent how much on a doll (doll = :mad: )' look from them! Parents are pretty cool with it - they even advise on which figure I should get next!! :lol I have always had some sort of collection on the go, even from an early age and not about to stop now!!

Awesome! It's great to talk to like minded people. And I don't plan on ever not collecting. Too much fun and just too awesome to give up :hi5:

:exactly:why i joined this forum, its a great outlet for discussion when you are surrounded by well I'll just say 'non-collectors', but I have many other words
Still its great to talk like you said :wave

Well said!! :clap Nothing like 'New figure syndrome' as I call it - Love my films and my collection(s) to bits as well - a nice escape from everyday life...

Well said also!! The other girls at my work place don't get my film/figure obsession either I often get the 'you spent how much on a doll (doll = :mad: )' look from them! Parents are pretty cool with it - they even advise on which figure I should get next!! :lol I have always had some sort of collection on the go, even from an early age and not about to stop now!!

AHH, new figure syndrome, that's what its called. Oh I hate when people call them dolls, that's why I also collect prop swords and Axes

My dad is pretty great about and my mom is getting better. It is a little weird being a girl and knowing that almost no other girls are like this but hey, I'm more than happy and I've found a good new set of friends to talk with about this stuff! No regrets :hi5:

My dad is pretty great about and my mom is getting better. It is a little weird being a girl and knowing that almost no other girls are like this but hey, I'm more than happy and I've found a good new set of friends to talk with about this stuff! No regrets :hi5:

:exactly: I used to feel like that as well - then I came on here....so nice to talk about collectibles with people who actually understand the hobby!! Gives my parents a rest from me constantly gushing about figures and statues! :lol

And I couldn't agree more, as long as you are happy then that is all that matters! :) And I am very happy collecting my figures! :)

Back