1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wonder if it's a Sideshow site glitch, cause I just got notification that two of my waitlist converted (SS Harley and Catwoman exclusive). Other people are also saying they got bunch of figures convert...

My waitlist converted too, says live on the seventh and shipping shortly.

Hope its not shipping in april cuz then i gotta cancel. Which i may do anyway. Just pick up his head later on. Pop in on my avengers thor.

I too would cancel if it's to ship that soon. And just see what they come up with for Avengers 2. I don't want anything going on my card right now. Trying to clear that ****er.

Speaking of waitlists, and my apologies for this not being the right thread to ask, but I got a notice saying that Evil Superman has been found for me. My question is does anyone know if I would be getting a brand new figure or someones return since it has been a while for this figure being out there? Thanks!

Speaking of waitlists, and my apologies for this not being the right thread to ask, but I got a notice saying that Evil Superman has been found for me. My question is does anyone know if I would be getting a brand new figure or someones return since it has been a while for this figure being out there? Thanks!

They wouldn't sell you a used one.

My waitlist converted but I decided to give it up. Too much other stuff on preorder and I'll wait for the Avengers 2 Thor.

Back