1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a feeling I will end up with both. I really only want one version of TDW Thor, but with me so undecided which version I want, I'm seriously thinking about trying to get both versions and making my decision in hand. But, in the back of my mind, I have this idea that I will just end up keeping both of them.

.... another pointless release from HT with a head sculpt that has obviously under gone way too much botox

.... another pointless release from HT with a head sculpt that has obviously under gone way too much botox

Awww someone's mad that their favorite toys aren't getting made :( Maybe we should start a thread for all the releases that DO have a point opposed to those that don't.

ordered this, thinking of getting the armoured version but something in my mind is telling me no hahah, trying to wait to see if they release sif!

Well I still don't get Hot Toys an average movie like GI Joe get 4 figures and quite possibly more on the way, but you get yet this movie so far has only 1 character shown come on Hot Toys plenty of characters to choose from

This will definitely open back up. This thing is like a year away. It's on waitlist because no NRD. Plenty of people will drop out 9 months from now

In a way I am glad he's now on waitlist, for me anyway. I wasn't sure whether or not to get him. I do like the figure, maybe more than the armored version. My situation is I already have Avengers Thor. Why not just wait for Avengers 2 version? I probably won't collect every single Thor since they probably will all look similar as far as outfit. Also I never got the 1st Thor so I don't have to worry about being a completist.

Another character I didn't have much interest in- and then suddenly this version blew me away!

Hot Toys has gotten progressively more amazing on the likenesses- it HAS to look like it's jumped out of the screen for me to really want it and this is 100% Hemsworth.

I'm just happy to hear this is on wait list whether it gets re-listed or not. Just means Thor items are selling! :clap

I really wish this version came with the cloak too, then I almost couldn't pass on it. But I already have 2 Thors, and I promised myself to not buy a new Thor until Avengers 3.

Now bring on a Malekith and Kurse please.

I really wish this version came with the cloak too, then I almost couldn't pass on it. But I already have 2 Thors, and I promised myself to not buy a new Thor until Avengers 3.

Now bring on a Malekith and Kurse please.

And let's not forget Sif and Heimdall. :pray:

Back