1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the regular armor version ordered, but I'm debating whether I should cancel that now too, haha. With the final payments for Mk42 and Iron Patriot and now the Armory to add, I think those might be my 3 figures/sets for the year. LOL

Was pleased to see this waitlisted a couple of weeks back, it's not going to be a sellout on the same scale as the Midas or BD Mrk VII but good to see it'll still be rare(ish)

Can't believe this has sold out already! This is the fastest selling Hot Toys figure I have ever seen that has sold out on pre orders! Neither Midas or BD Iron Man Mark VII sold out as quickly as this on pre-orders right?

Midas sold out in a day or 2 I think as did the BD Mark 7. This guy lasted at least a few weeks I think.

Can't believe this has sold out already! This is the fastest selling Hot Toys figure I have ever seen that has sold out on pre orders! Neither Midas or BD Iron Man Mark VII sold out as quickly as this on pre-orders right?

Not the fastest, Midas was around 24 hours, BD mk 7 was a few, Silly thing mk 3 and 4 I think were pretty fast too. I think theres a few more too

Hmm Ok but are any other figures that sold out as fast or faster than this non Iron man figures?

How long exactly did thor take to sell out?

I think p1 predator ex, Batman sdcc 2011 Begins ex, Gaurdian pred sdcc ex, and maybe more depending on time frames. cant say for 100% certainty

edit: dx 12 and joker dx 11 maybe..?

This took more than a month to sell out.
Considering the record is three hours or so for the BDMKVII, this is way down in the standings.
But for a non-IM figure, this it relatively rare this early in the PO process.

How long exactly did thor take to sell out?

I think p1 predator ex, Batman sdcc 2011 Begins ex, Gaurdian pred sdcc ex, and maybe more depending on time frames. cant say for 100% certainty

edit: dx 12 and joker dx 11 maybe..?

About two months I think, the DX11 Joker EX just sold out a month before it was released. The DX12 took months to pre sell out to. Then they got another batch in. Since this is an EX, I don't think there will be another batch.

This took more than a month to sell out.
Considering the record is three hours or so for the BDMKVII, this is way down in the standings.
But for a non-IM figure, this it relatively rare this early in the PO process.

Yeah especially since its not coming out till the end of the year.

I think the BBEX was only hours after the pre-order was announced as were the others beforementioned. I think that's what they meant.

Back