1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1385807_219435394900847_782397406_n.jpg

HT Facebook

Ouch........:rotfl

First of all it's an exclusive, how can BBTS sell him? Also at that price why would he sell out when SS has for 229.99? And other places have the regular version still up? Same happened with Rescue Version Cap, BBTS had him at one point and for a higher price, sold out.

They buy the exclusive from SS at the regular price and have to sell it at a higher price to make a profit. I have no idea why someone would actually pay the higher price, seems like throwing money away :dunno

They buy the exclusive from SS at the regular price and have to sell it at a higher price to make a profit. I have no idea why someone would actually pay the higher price, seems like throwing money away :dunno

Because there are some countries where SSC won't/can't ship that BBTS could, and collectors from those countries get them from BBTS despite the higher price for the lack of choice.

Yeah that makes sense. A little off topic, how come the SS exclusives from this year are being sold at other companies, besides BBTS, and at same prices, i.e. Star Spangled man Capt America, Evil Superman, and G.I. Joe Joe Colton?

Yeah that makes sense. A little off topic, how come the SS exclusives from this year are being sold at other companies, besides BBTS, and at same prices, i.e. Star Spangled man Capt America, Evil Superman, and G.I. Joe Joe Colton?

Because they did not sell as many as they had hoped and offered them to retailers.

I just saw the movie... Awesome!! I can't justify getting this thor fig because I just got the avengers version. I do need a loki though and if the version for this film is as good as the thor it will be a day one pre order. Tom Hiddleston is loki!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

I'm in the minority but I'm really not digging how they did the arms on this one XD If they fixed the color too, i'm probably be a tad more tempted to get one, i'll just hopefully wait for a Sif! :pray:

I also wonder why this Thor is listed as 'Exclusive', only available thru SS, but he's also being sold by other companies... :slap:dunno:thud:

Back