1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some new Pics

The headsculpts are so hyper detailed now that I'm thinking in this case the body stands out as over par. The color doesn't go match up with the head too well in those pics either.

This doesn't have a NRD right? That means we can pre-order (not FlexPay) and cancel without any fees since it doesn't charge until next year right? I know it's been asked 1000 times already, just wanted to confirm for someone in another thread.

I'm confused as to why the poll thread was taken down. They had one for the Tony Stark figures didn't they?

Face expression is akward but rather have it that way. Love the sleeveless can't wait to see him next year.

Face expression is akward but rather have it that way. Love the sleeveless can't wait to see him next year.

Yea face expression is a lil odd but its right off the original promo images so

Ordered!

Guess I am part of the problem. You know that problem where people order amazingly detailed high end toys from comics and movies. First world yo!

I'm really liking the HS and sleeveless version. I've already got the avengers Thor and didn't want to double up on a character.

But I'm finding it hard to resist the preorder!

I was hoping for unsleeve but doesn't look like onesixthbruce are going to get it so might be sleeved

I like the sleeveless better for the look and better pose options . My 1st thor arms are kinda restricted with the sleeve's and sleeve armor can crack or rip if not careful. One of reasons i want the poncho for my 1st thor.

Back