1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone know how many figures are coming out from this film? if they don't release sif or jane I'm going to end up buying the sleeved version of thor

6f1312acjw1ea4aa1kq6pj20qo0jx7ap.jpg

6f1312acjw1ea4gytj5k7j20jw0qowkb.jpg

6f1312acjw1ea4abicobij20jw0qodkf.jpg

6f1312acjw1ea4adueup6j20jw0qo79g.jpg

very cool dio.

Like the X3 Wolverine, the sculpt doesn't really work when hes standing neutral. I think it suppose to represent him inhaling during a fight. All the action shots look great.

I've just seen the movie and this version should actually come with the black cape. Not the other one.

I'm not spoiling anything. You already know he's got a sleevless suit, a full armor suit and a black cape. It's his clothes. Sometimes he wears some, sometimes others. I'm not saying when, I'm not saying why.

What does it change if he wears that cape with one or another of his armors? It doesn't reveal anything. I'm just pointing out a weird choice by Hot Toys.

Anyway, sorry if I took out the pleasure of discovery on this matter.

I don't collect this line but I have to say this looks pretty damn good. I would only suggest they fill his chest out more. His chest seems out of proportion to his arms.

I'm not spoiling anything. You already know he's got a sleevless suit, a full armor suit and a black cape. It's his clothes. Sometimes he wears some, sometimes others. I'm not saying when, I'm not saying why.

What does it change if he wears that cape with one or another of his armors? It doesn't reveal anything. I'm just pointing out a weird choice by Hot Toys.

Anyway, sorry if I took out the pleasure of discovery on this matter.

Ha ha, It was just kidding, man. Sorry about the confusion.

Back