1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The stand needs a flight pole if it doesnt i guess will have to mod or drill a hole for one. I love posing him in a midflight pose.

I was leaning on either skipping both, or getting the regular,
but after seeing the movie, I went with sleeveless version.

- I already have sleeved Avengers Thor. I like this differentiation.
- Sleeves in the new fig are too bright. Thor's sleeves in TDW movie have a much darker sheen.
- Surprisingly an EX figure is available for PO price locally
- Almost bought Evi Supes just for the rocky base. Glad I didn't.

Nope, for the first time, a LCS here is offering the EX version at PO price. :yess:

:monkey4 :monkey4 Okay, now I'm really glad I chose the sleeveless. :thud:

A scene that was well-thought through by the writers. ;)

But yeah, Thor was sleeveless for like only 5-10 mins. Two scenes max.. lol

P.S. DAMN! The Winter Soldier trailer was Bad ***

Where did you get yours? Neverland toys?

Crap.. and here I thought I'd never need another Thor.

Damn you Hot Toys for making me order this :p

I had to order both figures after just looking at both figures for straight 30mins.

6f1312acjw1ea4aa1kq6pj20qo0jx7ap.jpg

6f1312acjw1ea4gytj5k7j20jw0qowkb.jpg

6f1312acjw1ea4abicobij20jw0qodkf.jpg

6f1312acjw1ea4adueup6j20jw0qo79g.jpg

This doesn't have a NRD right? That means we can pre-order (not FlexPay) and cancel without any fees since it doesn't charge until next year right? I know it's been asked 1000 times already, just wanted to confirm for someone in another thread.

I'm confused as to why the poll thread was taken down. They had one for the Tony Stark figures didn't they?

I wish HT would dive headfirst into quarter scale. Can you imagine the awesomeness of pieces like this?

Re: Hot Toys - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Did you look at it with your eyes open, or with them both shut?

:rotfl

EVILSupesandThorSamebase.jpg

well one I meant shape but bravo for going out of your way to be a **** claps for you . I may have made a mistake and I admit it .

Re: Hot Toys - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

well one I meant shape but bravo for going out of your way to be a **** claps for you . I may have made a mistake and I admit it .

Lol. Just kidding, man.
When i read your posts i had a look myself. Totally different.
Just playing with you.
:rotfl

Really wished this one came with a Helmet(I know he doesn't wear a helmet in Dark World (again)...but it would of set this one far apart from the other version...

maybe Marvel will wisen up and give Thor his helmet in Avengers 2

Mad busy today but I managed to squeeze in the order for this guy!

Had to go for the sleevless one. Rather surprised Sideshow had him up so early. I thought this was going to be like the BD Exclusive Iron Man but I guess not.

THey need to put a freaking stand for him to fly like the Supes fig.

Back