1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least they're giving us some more payment options...

attachment.php

Immortal soul..... since there's no such thing.... get the figure for free...

I know this may be in the wrong thread, and it my not be screen accurate in the end, but I am buying an extra one of these in order to swap with my Hot Toys Bane. These arms look awesome and no visible elbow joint.

This is by far, the best Thor figure.

:goodpost:

This exclusive seems like a two birds with one stone deal. The exclusive sleeveless Thor meets the wants of those who want sleeveless Thor and the regular armored one meets the wants of most Thor fans. I like both very much and it's due September 2014 providing plenty of time to think on it. :peace:

Just pre-ordered the light armour. I'm really not sure which version I want more; I'll probably pre-order the regular version as well and take the next 10 months to decide which one I will actually get. I actually like that we have been given a choice.

so, what are the "select markets"? or does it just basicly mean a "smaller" limited run?
I'm trying to resist pre-ordering this, but you had me at seamless elbow joints...
if the select markets don't include Finland it would clearly make the decision a lot easier.

Didn't even look at the flex pay option until now. I like that we can break it up into five if we want to too. I wish more figures had that option as it's easier to have a few or so on order when they're spread out that much. I'll probably more strongly consider getting this now..

Damn, I'm on the fence now. Maybe I'll decide after watching the movie tomorrow.

Those guns looks amazing, a bit darker imo and the base is way better than the generic one.

I was leaning on either skipping both, or getting the regular,
but after seeing the movie, I went with sleeveless version.

- I already have sleeved Avengers Thor. I like this differentiation.
- Sleeves in the new fig are too bright. Thor's sleeves in TDW movie have a much darker sheen.
- Surprisingly an EX figure is available for PO price locally
- Almost bought Evi Supes just for the rocky base. Glad I didn't.

I'm guessing Asia

Nope, for the first time, a LCS here is offering the EX version at PO price. :yess:

Some new Pics

:monkey4 :monkey4 Okay, now I'm really glad I chose the sleeveless. :thud:

Were the scenes he was sleeveless in bad a$$ or memorable?

A scene that was well-thought through by the writers. ;)

But yeah, Thor was sleeveless for like only 5-10 mins. Two scenes max.. lol

P.S. DAMN! The Winter Soldier trailer was Bad ***

I went with the light version. With sleeves makes him very similar to the Avengers version I already have.

I am still on the fence though. I may only end up buying the head sculpt and putting it on the Avengers version.

Back