1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No reason they could have made sleeve's removeable and included everything at same damn price if not cheaper. The 2 thor release is ridiculous and make's hot toys look MORE GREEDY. Yes i ordered ha ha i'm hooked i admit it and wanted a upgrade from my 1st thor.

Yeah I don't think anyone is deluding themselves anymore about Hot Toys monetary goals lol. Still I'd rather buy a sleeveless Thor than take my Avengers one apart, so its a win/win for me.

Isn't that a re-used base from evil Superman?

Completely different. Supes base has lane markings etc. and the rocks are situated differently. Plus the color is darker on Thor's base.

base is from this;
1414690_685348354822561_1231270526_n.jpg

I decided to go with this one out of the two, I had a tough time deciding though.

Pics look great. Awesome version. In my opinion the best so far. If I didn't already have one I'd order this. I still may cause this looks bad ***.

I don't mind the multiple figure options when they release at the same time like this. I hate getting surprised when I already preorder something. But, I'm not a completest.

i do believe that this photo implies that the red cape is removal and so i would assume that for the light version the cape is also removal since they are basically the same structure, which means we can have a capeless sleeveless Thor. Right?

up_6.jpg

The problem being that Hot Toys will now see that they can get away with charging all that money for something that could have just been interchangeable or a costume swap. They now know that they can charge full price for whole second figure with such a minute change and everyone will eat it all up. Pretty soon we will be getting a Wolverine Days of Future Past figure, one with claws one with out, $250 each.

But that's not how companies make money. They put out a product and people can choose to buy it or not. End of story.

Back