1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I buckled and ordered. No deposit is irresistible. Hope they do that with cap too. I want that cloak but ill just buy it on ebay after this fig comes out.

To be honest, I'm glad both are available. I was really going to lose my sh%#* if this one was impossible to get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just ordered too. He just looks too cool to miss and then want later. I especially like that the exclusive is the same price as the regular! Sure the regular is high, but at least the price difference isn't as much as regular MK VII and BD was.

I like this version but wish he came with the poncho. If I decide to pick him up I'll probably try and find one on eBay or something.

I like this version but wish he came with the poncho. If I decide to pick him up I'll probably try and find one on eBay or something.

It's good that they included the Poncho but is anyone really going to pose their Thor figure in it? I know it won't see the light of day on mine :dunno

It's good that they included the Poncho but is anyone really going to pose their Thor figure in it? I know it won't see the light of day on mine :dunno

maybe, if I got a thor ready for battle, a poncho look wouldn't be so bad.

I actually think it's kind of a cool look personally. I'd probably switch it out every now and again.

Ordered like the hs and sleeveless look ,but pretty much bull we have to choose and pick up the poncho and floor loose later on. I may throw the poncho on my 1st thor. I hope they keep going with the rock base's. I would love a long *** shelf full of rubble stands like a warzone with all my favorite hero's at the front line like look. Also will use my rock from 1st thor to display with this base. Why no helmet even if he doesnt wear in the movie should've included.

I just ordered too. He just looks too cool to miss and then want later. I especially like that the exclusive is the same price as the regular! Sure the regular is high, but at least the price difference isn't as much as regular MK VII and BD was.

True, but he wont be nearly as hard to get or demand as much as the bdmark7 in the after market. If your a scalper that is.

took just 3 movies to get a sleeveless Thor I guess Hot Toys:slap

does this mean we get 3 different versions of Loki because of his popularity?

Wait a minute if you read the description and look at the pics it looks like it comes with both sleeveless and sleeved version.

It doesnt though ,must choose cool base or sleeve version with poncho and cardboard floor. I'm not sure if include's flight stand pole i hope so.

Back