1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg
There's not much posing options on him anyway coz if you put the arm overhead it just looks awkward. No point in moving the arms too much. My poses pretty much is like this or in flight pose with arms slightly abducted.

View attachment 192267
There's not much posing options on him anyway coz if you put the arm overhead it just looks awkward. No point in moving the arms too much. My poses pretty much is like this or in flight pose with arms slightly abducted.

:clap

It still looks great and well lit!

- I do what to pick this version of Thor sooner rather then later. Basically a mini Chris Hemsworth, the AoU version was always going to struggle against this, and even with the aforementioned arm rubber issue(s) or limited posing options, I do think this is a definite buy.

Picked this guy up brand new off of eBay, and he arrived today. Hands down my favorite Thor figure thus far.

My Thor trio. Have to use an extra Steve Rogers stand I have for the LA Thor,until I can acquire another regular Thor U-shaped stand. The large rock base with the C-clamp is really cool, but takes up too much space unfortunately.

I still say, since this one came first, that it's the definitive Thor that's out there right now in 1/6th form. There's just something more unique about the sleeveless look that gives it that special something.

Back