1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
arms on mine are the same as when I got it. I do however have Thor is a museumish pose, so that is helping. I would like to know from people who have more of a dynamic pose, are the arms fairing well?

arms on mine are the same as when I got it. I do however have Thor is a museumish pose, so that is helping. I would like to know from people who have more of a dynamic pose, are the arms fairing well?

I don't risk dynamic poses with any of my figures with rubber arms. I would not be able to sleep at night if i did :lol

So anecdotal evidence suggests that Thor's rubber arms are faring well, in part because no one's putting it in dynamic poses. Though I honestly don't expect the rubber arms to be falling apart after just a year anyways, unless there's some extreme wear and tear going on.

I wonder if part of the lack of dynamic poses is also the lack of good options to choose from. I can't think of many good Thor poses that require serious arm bending. Even the "ready to hammer smash" poses can be done with fairly minor elbow bends.

I've posed mine in numerous sets and there is no need to fully bend the arms to get great poses. I can still bend mine with no prob. Rubber still looks great. I think it must have been a bad figure with prexisting damage or the users my be too rough, in order to get that severe of a tear

I've posed mine in numerous sets and there is no need to fully bend the arms to get great poses. I can still bend mine with no prob. Rubber still looks great. I think it must have been a bad figure with prexisting damage or the users my be too rough, in order to get that severe of a tear

usually the case. I cringe when I watch reviewers handle Hot Toys figures sometimes

3x1hr5.jpg

Back