1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice collection of figures there!! :rock I really need to find a place to display my Odin figure, such a shame he is still boxed up! :gah:

Thank you much!

I'm with you there. Unless I do something fast for space such as clearing out a closet and turning it into a huge display curio, a lot of my incoming figures are going to have to stay boxed up until that gets done.

As you can see, I've pretty much run out of room. :lol

image.jpgimage.jpg

Best option is all class cabinets, it is easier to see all the figures that way without the obstruction of wooden frames. I really need to go out and get some new cabinets myself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I like detolfs, the only downside are the small gaps between the glass panels. Not 100% dust proof.

I'm actually taking a trip to Kansas City this weekend to get another.

Thank you much!

I'm with you there. Unless I do something fast for space such as clearing out a closet and turning it into a huge display curio, a lot of my incoming figures are going to have to stay boxed up until that gets done.

As you can see, I've pretty much run out of room. :lol

I'm the same, space is such a pain :lol Nice collection you've got there though :)

What are some of your favorites??

Oh wow, must you make me do that? Haha. I really like them all!

Buuuuut, if I had to choose. Man of Steel would probably be my top favorite. I was really waiting for a film on Superman like that since essentially 2006 and despite them only having a very small line at three figures, I actually think the MoS line is one of HT best. Right down to the boxes. Second would probably be my AoU Cap. I like my custom civilian Steve Rogers holding the strike shield on the lower right, next to the first Avengers Cap. I like the LA Asgardian Thor, and the TFA Cap is pretty cool too.

See what I mean? :lol

Oh wow, must you make me do that? Haha. I really like them all!

Buuuuut, if I had to choose. Man of Steel would probably be my top favorite. I was really waiting for a film on Superman like that since essentially 2006 and despite them only having a very small line at three figures, I actually think the MoS line is one of HT best. Right down to the boxes. Second would probably be my AoU Cap. I like my custom civilian Steve Rogers holding the strike shield on the lower right, next to the first Avengers Cap. I like the LA Asgardian Thor, and the TFA Cap is pretty cool too.

See what I mean? :lol

Yeah I gotchya :lol I find it so hard to pick and choose my faves. I despise it actually :lol and I agree about the MoS line! I had them all and they were great figs. I still have zod and supes but sold off jor-el. Boxes are sweet and figures are awesome :hi5:

Yeah I gotchya :lol I find it so hard to pick and choose my faves. I despise it actually :lol and I agree about the MoS line! I had them all and they were great figs. I still have zod and supes but sold off jor-el. Boxes are sweet and figures are awesome :hi5:

Since you find it so hard, I'm going to ask you, what are you favorites in your collection? :lol

No but seriously, what are they? :)

That's unfortunate you had to sell off Jor-El. Even though I understand why he wasn't, I'm disappointed he wasn't a better selling figure. I think he's a very underrated figure, as the suit is very detailed and very ornate, and I think the Russell Crowe headsculpt is one of the best headsculpts HT has produced. Not to mention I think RC made for a great Jor-El. I was very excited and pleased when it was announced that he would be portraying Jor-El in MoS. Even before that announcement, if someone were to ask me who I thought would make a great Jor-El, it would have been RC. He has that great "wise man" type wisdom and voice to him. The way he delivered the whole quote of, "You will give the people of Earth, an ideal to strive towards....etc." was very goosebump inducing.

Since you find it so hard, I'm going to ask you, what are you favorites in your collection? :lol

No but seriously, what are they? :)

That's unfortunate you had to sell off Jor-El. Even though I understand why he wasn't, I'm disappointed he wasn't a better selling figure. I think he's a very underrated figure, as the suit is very detailed and very ornate, and I think the Russell Crowe headsculpt is one of the best headsculpts HT has produced. Not to mention I think RC made for a great Jor-El. I was very excited and pleased when it was announced that he would be portraying Jor-El in MoS. Even before that announcement, if someone were to ask me who I thought would make a great Jor-El, it would have been RC. He has that great "wise man" type wisdom and voice to him. The way he delivered the whole quote of, "You will give the people of Earth, an ideal to strive towards....etc." was very goosebump inducing.

I really enjoyed his character as well as the figure but I needed money for school.

My top five currently is:
1.) Avengers Loki
2.) AoU Cap
3.) Mark 43
4.) Groot
5.) Star-Lord

Falcon is number 6! I have to mention him because I love it so much :lol

I really enjoyed his character as well as the figure but I needed money for school.

My top five currently is:
1.) Avengers Loki
2.) AoU Cap
3.) Mark 43
4.) Groot
5.) Star-Lord

Falcon is number 6! I have to mention him because I love it so much :lol

I hear ya. :)

Ah, I don't have a Falcon yet. I'm waiting for the CW version, the rationale being that he's more developed into the character "Falcon" at that point.

Back