1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
28cg392.jpg

I think the potential is enough. The potential was there too for the IM pink panties but the fanbase for IM is huge, not so much with Thor

Nice. I just sold mine for $300. :yess: Think I will go armored version when I have the funds...or should I wait for AoU?

If you want the one with the armored sleeves, it might make sense to pick up the Dark World figure. Based solely on the AoU trailer, Thor may be going sleeveless, exclusively.

aouthor1.jpg

aouthor2.jpg

Nice. I just sold mine for $300. :yess: Think I will go armored version when I have the funds...or should I wait for AoU?

I got both, and sold the LAA version right away (also for $300). Both versions are great, but the armored one stood out for me much more than the LAA for some reasons of course, that goes under individual preferences). If you can get the regular armored for a price lower than its SRP (I got mine for $210), I highly recommend it :)

I was considering buying this figure but keep reading about an issue with the arms, can someone explain to me what is exactly this issue and what should I be looking for in case I decide to buy it?
Thank you

I think the ones who have the problems are the ones who pose him like crazy. I pick one pose and leave him there. When I do pose him I don't bend the arms like all the way. If I do I don't do it repeatedly. These aren't G.I. Joe/Toys R us figures.

Definitely unfair, as I never had a chance to pose mine before getting that sinking feeling of disappointment. Both of my figures from Sideshow were already peeling when I opened them.

Back