1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe a slightly lighter coloured hair all around, might have made it even better.

This and the Avengers could have been a shade maybe even two lighter. He's a dirty blonde in HT's standards but I'd say he's more surfer blonde but it's still a phenomenal piece

Which version is better? Regular or light armor version?

The Light certainly takes the cake in terms of value. It looks great. The trade off being the rubber arms which are I guess prone to QC problems(absent on mine though, its perfect), armoured looks good with the chainmail arms but doesnt have the cool base the Light version does.

Its really down to personal preference with the arms... and base.
Light versions box is bigger and has gold accents
Armoured's box is smaller and all silver

I know this figure's sold out on Sideshow, but I somehow got a waitlist conversion email from them last night (maybe it was a return?). I'm not really planning on keeping it, so I thought I'd check to see if anyone on the boards would be interested in buying this (at cost, including shipping and fees). If so, please send me a PM before Monday when the waitlist converts into a real order. Otherwise I'll cancel the order and let the figure go to whoever's next in line.

I know this figure's sold out on Sideshow, but I somehow got a waitlist conversion email from them last night (maybe it was a return?). I'm not really planning on keeping it, so I thought I'd check to see if anyone on the boards would be interested in buying this (at cost, including shipping and fees). If so, please send me a PM before Monday when the waitlist converts into a real order. Otherwise I'll cancel the order and let the figure go to whoever's next in line.

haha.........congrats ....thats awesome....

I have heard of conversions after a year on 'waitlist' status.... pretty rare though

Well, I also got mine by Wait list on SS (about 3 months ago). after a week or so, they emailed me with the good news that they had one for me...
Guess I am one of those lucky ones.

Back