1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine today...holy crap it's a bad ass figure. From packaging to the actual figure itself this Thor is full of win.

I got mine tonight. Great great figure. Everything is great. I do wish he had come with a regular stand along with the flight stand though.

Cool to come in here after a long one at work and see some new shots of this guy showing up. He's looking great! Especially these two, Stealth...

DSC_0231.JPG

DSC_0232.JPG

Really impressive stuff....

I even appreciate the "educational" photos someone posted ("Here's what happens with your Thor figure if you don't read instructions and don't pay attention to what you're doing")

C'mon, Wednesday!

image.jpg

Taken with an iPhone so not the best image.

"Nice hammer" "why thanks, your hammer also looks great and powerful" "I wish you were my brother" "you're awesome" "no, you're awesome"

The God of Thunder arrived tonight and overall I'm quite pleased with him. Still worry about the rubber arms but time will tell. I'm trying to get used to these bendy flight stands, this is my first and I'm not quite sure the best way to pose him yet without it looking bulky under the cape.

20140728_221803_zps529d3ff9.jpg

20140728_221902_zps7c80d46d.jpg

Dear god!!! These pics were posted up on OSR. Has anyone else had this problem with their Light Armour Thor!?! I will be EXTREMELY careful when moving the arms now that I've seen this!!

View attachment 123528

View attachment 123529

I got this same problem, but on his left arm. I don't believe it's from moving the arm up and down. I saw this pic and was very gentle with moving the arms. I feel as if the paint on the left arm wasn't absorbed into the rubber properly and was peeling before I received it. I rotated the right arm more frequently and have not had any problems with paint flaking.

Beautiful Shot!

Cool to come in here after a long one at work and see some new shots of this guy showing up. He's looking great! Especially these two, Stealth...

Really impressive stuff....

I even appreciate the "educational" photos someone posted ("Here's what happens with your Thor figure if you don't read instructions and don't pay attention to what you're doing")

C'mon, Wednesday!

Thanks fellas i try lol that area has become my little photo studio because of how well it captures the sun lol

I was able to pick mine up on Saturday from FedEx (wowza, $43 for brokerage fees :monkey1)

One thing I noticed on this figure, the arms aren't as rubbery as you would expect. Which makes me believe that they won't degrade as easily as other rubber armed figures. This is the first time I've had a figure with rubber arms, so maybe someone else could comment on that.

The packaging alone is stellar for this figure. I love it.

You sir have impressive restraint. This will be opened today as soon as it gets here!!!!

I am trying!! I keep hearing "By Asgard! Let thee have a go with my mighty Mjolnir!" everytime I look at the box. My GA Cap is ready for collection but I can't go down to collect it till Thursday earliest!:gah:

Back