1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know about these Flex stands, the two I have (Superman and Thor) it seems to be more in the way then a benefit.

I have mine posed with the poncho on standing on the base in a tense position. GOD I LOVE THIS FIGURE.:blissy

This. Thing. Rocks.

Only thing is I was trying to get him to stand on his base on his own and getting him to be sturdy is fricken impossible...and slightly annoying. Finally gave inane used the dynamic stand but wow is he cool. The box is amazing too. Currently displayed proudly upon my detolfs :)

Agreed ... Got him balancing against the clasp thing on the stand with it bent low. With the cape and stance you can't see it so it keeps him balanced and doesn't look too bad. Also "flying" pose with the dynamic stand doesn't fit in the detolf too well and I live in dust central. I'll fix on a more permanent display solution when I get my artist husband working on the dioramas.

Agreed ... Got him balancing against the clasp thing on the stand with it bent low. With the cape and stance you can't see it so it keeps him balanced and doesn't look too bad. Also "flying" pose with the dynamic stand doesn't fit in the detolf too well and I live in dust central. I'll fix on a more permanent display solution when I get my artist husband working on the dioramas.

Sounds like you found a good way to display it :clap

Good timing today for once! Went home for lunch and caught the UPS dude. Odd because they usually don't come till 5-6. I love it when a plan cones together :yess:

Won't be able to pop the box until tonight though :panic:

That's to quick for you, don't you usually wait about a year or two before opening a figure:lol

Does the rubber arms concern anyone in the long run? I'm close to getting this guy but I'm a little worried about the rubber and the limitations on articulation that it brings.

Does the rubber arms concern anyone in the long run? I'm close to getting this guy but I'm a little worried about the rubber and the limitations on articulation that it brings.

ClipperKing said the articulation was great on this in his review. I'm more concerned with the paint rubbing off on the under arms. Not going to move them too much just to be safe

Once this beauty is in your hands, it will be as right as rain :lol

Seriously, I thought about the arm potential as well, but this is just too damn good to pass up. Get it if you can. Hope that helps.

Back