1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So he arrived today

Great figure in hand used the bendy pole to give the cape a little blow effect to go with the pose. Here are a few pics

enjoys

DSC_0229.JPG

DSC_0227.JPG

DSC_0230.JPG

DSC_0231.JPG

DSC_0232.JPG

DSC_0233.JPG

DSC_0234.JPG

Yeah i have been offered iminime's good bad and ugly trio so i had to chop cap, besides i much prefer the stealth suit and can wait for that, so cap will be back in the avengers just a few months from now

Yeah i have been offered iminime's good bad and ugly trio so i had to chop cap, besides i much prefer the stealth suit and can wait for that, so cap will be back in the avengers just a few months from now

Fair enough! The stealth suit looks amazing :drool I think I'm going to steal the pose you have Thor in...looks killer :clap

Steal away mate lol the stealth suit does look good cant wait to get it, i also couldnt pass up TGTBTU trio either. i had that pose in mind for thor since i saw the base

Cancelled mine on Saturday in favor of a $3,600 tuition bill :(

hope someone on here had their waitlist convert :)

You could try ordering from inside the EU, from one of the many UK or German retailers, they chuck on a bit extra also but sometimes you end up paying less :wink1:
tried that. didn't like it. EU tends to get stuff instock really late. I mean in germany this (the normal version) is labeled as a november release (and there actually isn't even the option to order the exclusive)??? UK I havent tried, but the best has been to order straight from china as they almost never get caught in customs, but the prices have gotten really bloated on the stuff I seem to want and if you get slapped with duties on top of that :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4
that's why I intially dropped out of this circle...

I'm just trying to get back to the hobby after a long sabbathical and thought I'd try the official route, atleast on stuff "I cant afford to miss". thought the reward points would conpensate a little, but I dunno. seems like you always tend get too little in return doesen't it?

but yeah, I do miss the old days. not having to pay the duties. I mean now the duties I pay on 3 figures equals the price of one HT figure+shipping? it's crazy if one thinks about it that way... but yeah I'm whining, when I really dont even need to be buying this stuff in the first place and yet... I still do???

Back