1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tried that. didn't like it. EU tends to get stuff instock really late. I mean in germany this (the normal version) is labeled as a november release (and there actually isn't even the option to order the exclusive)??? UK I havent tried, but the best has been to order straight from china as they almost never get caught in customs, but the prices have gotten really bloated on the stuff I seem to want and if you get slapped with duties on top of that :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4
that's why I intially dropped out of this circle...

I'm just trying to get back to the hobby after a long sabbathical and thought I'd try the official route, atleast on stuff "I cant afford to miss". thought the reward points would conpensate a little, but I dunno. seems like you always tend get too little in return doesen't it?

but yeah, I do miss the old days. not having to pay the duties. I mean now the duties I pay on 3 figures equals the price of one HT figure+shipping? it's crazy if one thinks about it that way... but yeah I'm whining, when I really dont even need to be buying this stuff in the first place and yet... I still do???

I understand, a while back I didnt have to worry much, now theres a charge for everything

DSC_0231.JPG

Beautiful Shot!

So I got my Thor today and I was surprised to see the cloak in side the box with him. Did I miss something when it got announced that this figure was coming with it too?

Mine just got here! God bless Fedex guy...Made the delivery twice, I wasn't home the the time.

Wow! I guess I never noticed the box or the cloak. That is a beautiful box. Be hard to put that box back in the shipper. I kind of like my fortress of shippers though.

Mine will be here tomorrow and I can't wait. Passed on both original Thor and the Avengers one because I just wasn't seeing Hemsworth in the sculpt, but finally Hot Toys has nailed it!

Anyone receiving pack out freebies with this or the regular Thor?

All I got was Thor but he's enough. This is now my definitive Thor. I'm gonna have to break Odin out of his cardboard prison to display with this one.

Arrived today .... And he is awesome. Not a huge fan of the dynamic stand and difficult to get him to pose unsupported on the uneven (but awesome looking) base if he is carrying the weighty Mjolnir. Probably missing a trick....Busy evening ahead!

Arrived today .... And he is awesome. Not a huge fan of the dynamic stand and difficult to get him to pose unsupported on the uneven (but awesome looking) base if he is carrying the weighty Mjolnir. Probably missing a trick....Busy evening ahead!

Bend it waaaaay back like a scorpion tail, and use the clamp at a downward almost 45 degree angle.

Back