1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 224 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is no padding in the helmet tho. I've been abit busy to check but I'd guess alot off the back because of the pony tail and some off the sides his ears ..... maybe.
Two black pads on both sides of the helmet. Each is about 0.5mm each if I had to guess. It's pretty thick as well, I could try sand it down a little maybe get another 0.5mm off. But of course I'll risk breaking the damn thing. Maybe I'll even Vaseline the damn thing. Hahahaha.

u6uguzu2.jpg

3u2u5ugu.jpg

The hs of this figure is certainly the best for this year ht marvel released figure, most of the tony stark hs from the iron man 3 line came in a very close second IMO..what are your opinion on this year best hs from ht marvel comics guys?(the ones that has already released) :)

Two black pads on both sides of the helmet. Each is about 0.5mm each if I had to guess. It's pretty thick as well, I could try sand it down a little maybe get another 0.5mm off. But of course I'll risk breaking the damn thing. Maybe I'll even Vaseline the damn thing. Hahahaha.

u6uguzu2.jpg

3u2u5ugu.jpg

Ugh...I checked mine and it doesn't have the pads...go figure lol.

Ugh...I checked mine and it doesn't have the pads...go figure lol.
Lol. To think that this helmet by itself is worth $60. Still, I'll find a workaround. Thor without the helmet ain't friggin Thor.
The hs of this figure is certainly the best for this year ht marvel released figure, most of the tony stark hs from the iron man 3 line came in a very close second IMO..what are your opinion on this year best hs from ht marvel comics guys?(the ones that has already released) :)
Thor definitely has the best headsculpt for the Marvel line so far. GA Cap is meh, Black Widow is meh, Tony's were meh as well. Mandarin might not be too bad.

Lol. To think that this helmet by itself is worth $60. Still, I'll find a workaround. Thor without the helmet ain't friggin Thor.

Thor definitely has the best headsculpt for the Marvel line so far. GA Cap is meh, Black Widow is meh, Tony's were meh as well. Mandarin might not be too bad.
It's the best until the Cap/Steve combo is out lol.

I would like to see a FOTY(Figure of the Year) poll on here in December :D

Out of everything released this year, Thor has got to be top 2. IMO he is THE best fig so far. Absolutely stunning. Whoever sculpted the head should sculpt as many as possible.

Loving this guy.. so realistic. Now to find someone who wants an avengers version Thor...

Very excited to return home from vacation tomorrow and see this awesome figure in hand.

Loving this guy.. so realistic. Now to find someone who wants an avengers version Thor...

Heheh, I'm thinking about that too. But the Avengers Thor box matches my Avengers Loki box; and I kind of like having the Avenger Lokis box on display.

Heheh, I'm thinking about that too. But the Avengers Thor box matches my Avengers Loki box; and I kind of like having the Avenger Lokis box on display.
Well if you want Thor I'd be happy to sell him to you [emoji2]

Damn it. Sunday couldn't come any sooner! And no one is buying Thor here in Malaysia. Wth. People are letting him go for $175.

Hey guys, do you ever run out of space due to the boxes of these figures? I am finding myself to be in that situation lol.

Damn it. Sunday couldn't come any sooner! And no one is buying Thor here in Malaysia. Wth. People are letting him go for $175.

Hey guys, do you ever run out of space due to the boxes of these figures? I am finding myself to be in that situation lol.

Space is always the ultimate enemy of all collectors.

In Singapore, more people are not pre-ordering Hot Toys anymore as they do not sell out like before.
Thor is still available for preorder prices but USD$175 is really cheap even for a Thor figure.

Back