1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 224 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn. Never thought it'd be THAT heavy.

I usually just check the source material and try to imitate the pose. Or just google flying poses or hovering poses lol.

Is the armor on this version the arm itself (that is, rubber or vinyl or PVC arms with the armor detailing sculpted on it), or is it a separate sleeve worn over the body's arms?

Just got mine in today and there is no black poncho enclosed? Has anyone else had this problem? I took the packaging apart to make sure I didn't over look it. There was an empty baggie taped to the back of the plastic tray where the red cape was...

Just got mine in today and there is no black poncho enclosed? Has anyone else had this problem? I took the packaging apart to make sure I didn't over look it. There was an empty baggie taped to the back of the plastic tray where the red cape was...

Poncho should be on the lid of the box. The cape is supposed to be in the plastic bag.

LOL, that reminds me of the time I purchased HT Blade II from someone here. I opened the box and could not find his accessories, etc. Got very upset only to find out hours later I did not check the back of the lid. :p

Exact same thing happened when I got my Blade too. I was almost about to write a long e-mail to the seller.

Finally got the chance to unbox my Thor and put him in the Detolf. It looks amazing. The head sculpt is fantastic and the hair came out great. The hammer is surprisingly heavy, to the point where I'm a little worried if he drops it it may crack the shelf but so far he's holding it up just fine. He's currently posed with the MkVII and Hulk (waiting for Avengers 2 Cap to finish off the main Avengers) and he fits in quite nicely. You guys should be very happy with him once you get your hands on him.

Finally got the chance to unbox my Thor and put him in the Detolf. It looks amazing. The head sculpt is fantastic and the hair came out great. The hammer is surprisingly heavy, to the point where I'm a little worried if he drops it it may crack the shelf but so far he's holding it up just fine. He's currently posed with the MkVII and Hulk (waiting for Avengers 2 Cap to finish off the main Avengers) and he fits in quite nicely. You guys should be very happy with him once you get your hands on him.
Damn. Now I can't wait to go grab mine. Sunday is gon be awesommmeee.

I might just mod the head or helmet to fit him. Or just get a secondary headsculpt for it. Maybe pose him holding it? Decisions decisions.

Damn. Now I can't wait to go grab mine. Sunday is gon be awesommmeee.

I might just mod the head or helmet to fit him. Or just get a secondary headsculpt for it. Maybe pose him holding it? Decisions decisions.

Yea you might need to get a second head for the mod. I was messing around with it and found that you need to shave off alot of the back and sides of the head to even accommodate the helmet.

Yea you might need to get a second head for the mod. I was messing around with it and found that you need to shave off alot of the back and sides of the head to even accommodate the helmet.
Really? What if I removed the pads on the insides of the helmet? Still wouldn't fit? How much are we talking about shaving off? 1mm from all sides?

It seems there has been several problems with the Light version. Paint rubs and scuff marks at the shoulder joints. Any problems with the regulars?

Back