Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been eyeing this guy for awhile now and sideshow just sold me on it with the discounts. I've been back and forth on the head sculpt but this is a great deal

I know what you mean, I'm already burnt out this month and this came along :lol I knew I wouldn't find a better deal

And I was so proud since I haven't bought a hot toy for this month :slap. I sold this figure a few months ago, kind of regretted it, and now is my chance to fix that mistake. The bad part is I want to buy 2 more hot toys because of this incredible prices. Now to choose between him and Roadblock...

I wonder how many Wolverines they sold today lol... too good of a price to pass up. Even cheaper than the first HT fig I bought, the original Bank Robber Joker back in the day.

Holy moly I saw this on OSR is this real??? I really hope so
ceeb6d383172c72a263ecd6c7a1d0b49.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was always on the fence about Last Stand... now that's it's sold out, I kinda want it just for the suit.

Yeah that's the main draw of the Last Sand Wolverine imo, the suit. But it came with so little and the head sculpt did not impress me. The Stand was cool, but it's just a stand. At least the Wolverine comes with two outfits, two sets of claws and the katana plus scabbard. Being cheaper helps too

I picked up the Origins Wolverine about 6 months ago, so I put this version out of my head, but I couldn't pass it up at 10% off + $20 off discount code + free shipping + double rewards !

I want to get him a proper jacket, closer to his Origins look, but that'll do until then. He looks much better with a jacket, not enough bulk otherwise. Anyone have one for sale?

3b22a8ab92b7538d3bc44f6d80626b9e.jpg

Back