Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great, thank you! I'm definitely excited to get him, I have been since the pre-order. The face looks really good in your shots.
Great use of the other parts too! I have been planning to make a Victor Creed from Origins with the black suit, but it looks like the custom head disappeared from ebay. I'm not sure where to get it now.

Just got mine today too, had to take a few pics, with my X Men shirt as a backdrop, haha.

12783741985_daeb476b36_b.jpg

12783795423_ff992578d3_b.jpg

12784137924_0004945eaf_b.jpg

Sweet, SWEET poses!

Those are some bad azz poses you got there man. :hi5:

Sweet, SWEET poses!

Thanks for the comments, can't wait to do more pics of him. Looking around if I can find an alternative body for the wife beater outfit, the body he comes with just does not look good in it. The headsculpt is alright, the Jackman likeness is there, depending on which angle and lighting you see it at. The whole suit is awesome and perfect fit for the body, going to try to pick up a spare for customs. It's a good figure overall, but my 3rd favorite of all the HT Wolverines so far, his X3 and Origins outfit seems more iconic than a plain black suit.

Even Kanine's standing pose on the first photo looks very dynamic thanks to his excellent use of the wind-blown effect on Logan's coat and tie. And his last picture, the crouching Wolverine, made me hungry for a high-quality Wolverine figure wearing quality-tailored comic costume. Well done.

Wow! I didn't mean to start a stach versus non-stach war. I just like mine better without it. It'll look more natural once I add a bit of stubble back in.
FILE0570_zpsfc466da8.jpg

I definitely think that the stach paint applications that come stock are too neat. It doesn't look like a real mustache. It's just a thick smeer of brown paint. Actually, I think the whole mouth area looks like Wolverine stuck his face in a bowl of chocolate pudding. It looks dirty, not rugged and hairy. That's why I changed mine. If you all like it stock, all the better ;) Keep it that way!

Thanks man! I like it better too. It'll look even better once I add the stubbles back in.

Thanks! I wouldn't say it was extremely difficult. It definitely was nerve-wracking :p

Thanks man! I definitely agree with the jaw. I darkened the beard and made the chops darker on the chin too. The original paint app was too light on the chin, and it made the chin look huge as opposed to thick, bushy beard.

I also raised the side of the beards so they come up higher to the cheekbone, other than de-staching that made the biggest difference in-hand. Pics don't do it justice. I wish I still had a regular HS so I could show a good side by side.

Ralph it is 100% much better than stock way to go, I do want to point out maybe taking it a tab bit up on the side of the area by the lips handle bar area it looks too clean there IMO

Kanine, great pics, dude! Love the dynamic poses, but the billowing jacket and tie really add that sense of motion. Great photos, man. I hope you make some more.

Bar curious what is this talk about neck pegs blue whatever and tony stark and terminator verses wolverine? Why would anyone want to make it longer! LOL instead we should mKe it shorter don't you think ? Thanks for clarifying and input.

Peace!!

I think the neck is good out of the box, but when you layer 3 pieces of clothing on 1/6 figures it bunches up unnaturally around the neck, so lengthen ing the neck a bit helps get rid of that look

But lips what does one do with just the tank top on then it's to long, is the wolverine neck peg the shortest?

I think this wolverine neck plug (the one in the head) is placed lower then previous releases which elongates it. the neck plug in the bodies neck is the same on all figures using this body. for the tank top look the origin wolverine is the nicer one, but you could shorten this ones head to sit lower too

Back