Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eating-Popcorn-Soda.gif

:lol

Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif

What am I stubborn on? I said he has varying degrees of stache in the film, it's a fact. I'm not posting here with a definitive HE HAS LESS STACHE IN THE MOVIE THEREFORE ITS INAACURATE and completly ignore all evidence including the movie like you did.

The thread "moaned" over pics not what they saw in hand. Most of the people who complained changed their view after they got it in hand. Some havent, some people continue on even though they don't have one in hand.

Don't get mad at me just cause I called you on it. It's your own words.

Calling post counts into effect as a attempt to quiet me? Really? Do you have to be above a certain amount of posts to be allowed to bully people on their lack of posts?

Your frames were chosen at certain parts of the film that fit your view, that is hen pecking. Simple google search and scan of the images shows several parts of the movie where he has stache, and where he doesnt have stache. Or you could actually look at the links I posted, instead of lying about it.

Here just look at this one from the movie
https://www.geekrest.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/movie_the_wolverine_jean_grey_trailer.jpg

or two

https://www.actionfigures.net/wp-co...esome-the-silver-samurai-is-really-cool-a.jpg

But I REALLY doubt you'll even bother since you are so deadlocked in your view.

You want to continue on let's take it to PMs. Till then I'm done beating my head against the wall that is your blindness.

no PM's! Keep entertaining us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no PM's! Keep entertaining us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah! This isn't incessant bickering! This is intelligent, critical discussion of a recently released collectible! Your 'debate' is what sparked the beard idea I had, which is what I will be focusing on on my repaint! THESE CONVERSATIONS NEED TO BE HAD!

Really... Go on. :)

5s4kkZ1.gif

You guys need to knock it off. Im laughing so hard in my cubicle that my coworkers are staring. Lol.

The tears. Omg the tears!

What makes all of this even better is how much Jackman has stated that Wolverine's hair and chops are rediculous. And here is a huge discussion over it not being accurate! Omg Im dying here. And that pic is priceless, Eamon.

Back