Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kyat I have not. Even got my studio set up this is a kitbashers dream I am having the eyes reprinted on 2 sculpts on by Steven guinta and the other by seb just to have a variation of eye designs staring straight on I'm stoked this is a great figure no joke!

Yeah, he's a great looking figure. I still don't understand what all the fuss is about. But apparently we're all "legally blind", which must be a good thing! :)

EX Figures just announced on their Fb page that their Wolfman will be up soon, at $175.
Seems kind of silly to me to pay that much for a knock off when this version isn't even that bad. The head sculpt on The Wolfman figure isn't that great and the only part that's improved on is the body, which I still think if you plan to keep this figure in the suit this body is fine. The only way the body isn't the greatest is if you want to use the wife beater look or have him displayed without a shirt on.

Hi, de-lurking just enough to say "wow" on my first Hot Toys! I just received my Wolverine today and I am utterly blown away by the attention to detail on the figure. Sharp tailoring, uncanny likeness to the actor, and metal claws. Just wow. Also loving the metal sword. The only thing I'm a little let-down by is the loose hip joints, so the rubber band recommendation is greatly appreciated.

16891f60bc61983178ad787b5a74a4fb_zpsb5be7d70.jpg

9b7f14dd99c498cb4669349be84db1d7_zpsc3e6b528.jpg

hot damn! great pics :clap new best right here!

I think Ex figures "Wolfman" head blow away the Hot Toys one, but tailoring and accesories are great.

Did you have to pay exta for shipping, mine doesn't arrive til tuesday :(

Nothing extra to ship faster. Just the extra for a pack out.

Hi, de-lurking just enough to say "wow" on my first Hot Toys! I just received my Wolverine today and I am utterly blown away by the attention to detail on the figure. Sharp tailoring, uncanny likeness to the actor, and metal claws. Just wow. Also loving the metal sword. The only thing I'm a little let-down by is the loose hip joints, so the rubber band recommendation is greatly appreciated.

Welcome aboard! I love this hobby! :wave

:welcome

Did sideshow start shipping these yet? I may order from them tonight if they got there stock in.

Yep! Mine arrives later today!!!

Nothing extra to ship faster. Just the extra for a pack out.

Welcome aboard! I love this hobby! :wave

:welcome

Yep! Mine arrives later today!!!

Cool man, I ordered:yess: Looking forward to this piece as it comes with some awesome stuff, those bone claws are are bad to the bone:lol

Back