Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bar that goes from the ball joint hip into the groin has a space each side...this is where on the left and right side you put rubber bands that have been double up to create the tightness

That kind of looseness is only to be expected in a figure like this that is so old because Hot Toys made it so long ago.
Wait a minute...
These random looseness issues affect to many figures, you're think HT would have it fixed by now, lol.
Have they ever addressed why brand new figures are made with loose parts?

That kind of looseness is only to be expected in a figure like this that is so old because Hot Toys made it so long ago.
Wait a minute...
These random looseness issues affect to many figures, you're think HT would have it fixed by now, lol.
Have they ever addressed why brand new figures are made with loose parts?

Good question. The Mechanic is the opposite with those insanely tight arms. That's probably worse.

431f532627c9f9ce6bcdf7c15153b4f3_zps0f09dc35.jpg

3236d01fbc73421cd98f6405510c8359_zps090f9bdd.jpg

16a81b320bd7ce79bc4c158ad0b38d65_zpsd73e0c92.jpg

4dcba9e10a8600c1bd9fe63024b6c0ba_zpse5c98fae.jpg

eda5ff83cbd24cd476b4031e546f74fe_zps8dbdd51d.jpg

Some great shots para. Really can't see how people can be some in up in arms about this guy, he looks fine. When I get mine i'll be posing him something similar to your photos. Maybe something a little more dynamic but we'll see, can't wait to get him though!

Isn't yours coming today? If so post some pics if you get a chance!

Yep. I have to pick him up after 7pm EST. I missed the delivery this afternoon so I had UPS put a holder on it for me tonight.

As for pics, I'll be posting an entire gallery in about a week.

Some great shots para. Really can't see how people can be some in up in arms about this guy, he looks fine. When I get mine i'll be posing him something similar to your photos. Maybe something a little more dynamic but we'll see, can't wait to get him though!

Thanks! I've only tried a couple of poses with him, going to try some more over the weekend.

I see no problems with that face at all! Still waiting for mine to arrive. :lecture

:exactly: No problem with the sculpt, undoubtedly Mr. Jackman.

Yep. I have to pick him up after 7pm EST. I missed the delivery this afternoon so I had UPS put a holder on it for me tonight.

As for pics, I'll be posting an entire gallery in about a week.

Look forward to your pics!

Real nice photos para, you planning a youtube photo shoot with this figure? Mine is paid and shipping soon status, hopefully it will go out today so I can get it mid next week, keep the photos coming boys while the rest of us wait!!

Real nice photos para, you planning a youtube photo shoot with this figure? Mine is paid and shipping soon status, hopefully it will go out today so I can get it mid next week, keep the photos coming boys while the rest of us wait!!

Thanks Skull. Yep, planning on putting a video together.

I have this guy on flex pay and my first payment was taken yesterday but I'm tempted to just call up Sideshow or email them to see if they can just charge the balance. I'm stoked for this figure!!

Back