Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm seeing a problem with my new HT collecting addiction...
I remember being psyched for the Amazing Spider-Man figure.. still don't have it.. :mad:
I remember being blown away by my want for the die cast Mk 42... waiting a few months. :(
I remember telling myself I'd die without the awesome Man Of Steel Superman figure.. 1st QTR 2014.... :gah:
I remember almost doing a backflip in my damn chair when I saw that HT not only did a figure for one of my favorite character designs, Eric Draven from The Crow, but also my favorite singular look of RDJ in IM3; Tony Stark - The Mechanic. I pre-ordered both at the same time... woot March 2014... :impatient:
Thankfully the first IM3 Tony Stark was created and shipped on time lol. Happy to have him already. :yess:
Now, I haven't even seen The Wolverine movie yet, but I know I will enjoy it. Regardless, I have yet to have a Hugh Jackman Wolvey figure and am obsessed with owning this already. Yayyyyyy May 2014 :slap

Not to rub any salt in the wound, but be sure to add about 3-6 months to the projected release date of just about any non- Iron Man related figure coming from Hot Toys in the next year. :lol

Wait is good. In a way bad for them, i can cancel stuff and move around and decide what i want. For instance cancelled one preod and ordered this... Else i wld go broke every month.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Not to rub any salt in the wound, but be sure to add about 3-6 months to the projected release date of just about any non- Iron Man related figure coming from Hot Toys in the next year. :lol

unless you get a weird move by Hot Toys to release something on time or before the date. :panic:

but yeah, generally 3-6 months extra is a good estimate

this figure is awesome.so many choice to display him:clap
cant make decision for know
maybe at first i will taking off his coat and stand with his blazer/suit

This figure is great due to the HS and the accessories but the clothes are going straight into the bin....the parts bin :D:D:D

Now, this is one Wolverine that I'm going to get.
I nearly pick up the X Men version each time I see it in store, but I never actually walk out with it. This though, is pretty cool. It'll make a nice replacement for my 1:6 statue that came with my Japanese Marvel Heroes DVD box set.

damn can't wait for this figure... >6 months wait XD.....

looks everyone has the same idea. great HS but just so so clothing. Hopefully HTs will do something about it.. and I just ordered from SS for the first time, so I really wish for an exclusive...like the clawed armor plate of the silver samurai or..etc

This figure is great due to the HS and the accessories but the clothes are going straight into the bin....the parts bin :D:D:D

That i agree my friend. I dont want to display him in that suit. Just the vest and hope they had given something additional instead of the suit. I know many fans like that suit but for me, it will seriously go straight in trash. The sculpt with vest on the other hand will go to the center shelf, straight away. I wonder of anyone will buy that suit ... Whatever dollars i get i guess.

I'm loving the suit. It's almost anti-Wolverine, but it also accentuates the claws and goes with this more clean cut head sculpt. In civilian clothes I want the wolverine with a more scraggly beard.

I actually love the all black suit. Very different than what we normally see Wolverine wearing but looks kind of badass to me.

bone claw, that headsculpt and vest. If you had just one wolverine how would you display ? This would be my first so definitely without the suit!

Back