Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is everyone saying wearing a suit is badass?

I wear a suit everyday to work and don't feel 'badass' let alone an all black funeral suit.....:cuckoo:

Now yellow spandex on the other hand.......:D:D:D

I wear a suit everyday to work and don't feel 'badass' let alone an all black funeral suit.....:cuckoo:

I think the difference between your work attire and The Wolverine's funeral garb is that Hugh Jackman is there to make it 'badass'

I pre-ordered this one yesterday! :rock :rock
I don't have a Wolverine figure yet, but this figure is too awesome to pass up! Love the sculpt and the hairstyle looks awesome as well!

I wasn't the biggest fan of the suit look, but I have to say it does look great! If HT would surprise us and throw in the coat he wore at the end of the movie as well then this would be pretty much perfect! :rock :rock :rock

It's just hard to go wrong with a suit and some people such as Jackman can really pull them off. Plus I like that it's all black including the shirt and tie.

Jackman may look awesome in suit. I will still go for the vest look as this will be my only wolverine. No way he is standing in my shelf all prune and nice. A wolf needs to be a wolf... Respect for all those who plan to dispaly it with the suit but to me that suit does not resonate well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Jackman may look awesome in suit. I will still go for the vest look as this will be my only wolverine. No way he is standing in my shelf all prune and nice. A wolf needs to be a wolf... Respect for all those who plan to dispaly it with the suit but to me that suit does not resonate well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I would agree if the body and vest looked better. I don't like the way they are done tho.

Back