Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I somehow missed the announcement this week so when I saw a pic on FB, I honestly thought it was movie still. It was only after looking closely did I realize it was the new HT version. To me this is as close to Jackman as a sixth scale head sculpt can be. Already po'd this bad boy.

Agreed, and people on FB still complain about it.

I love this figure, I think his hair looked best in The Wolverine. I might get the Last Stand Wolverine and use that suit for this Wolvie, until I can find I cool looking comics costume for him. Pretty good figure, in my opinion.

My only concern in regards to this figure is the changeable outfits. I hope the clothing is easy to remove and put back on. I would hate to mess up his cool black attire by not being able to get it back on him properly like he would be fresh out of his box.

And welcome to the forum, Clownprince! :wave

Im glad i predicted this out and sold the previous version.

I actually think most HT's HS are not perfect. But let's face it they are toys. And it's just a bonus if it's perfected. I usually buy it if the HS above 80% of the likesness. Well because overall its still a good figure and no1 else did better than them. U can sit back and relax worry not on the final product as they always end up tied or better than the prototype.
IMO for the likeness based on percentage :
All tony starks are below 70% except for first mech tech version which is 80%
Dark knight 85% (unmasked)
James franco from goblin 95%
joker 2.0 - 99%
Jack Sparrow DX - 85%
Wolverine 1.0 - X3 - 70%
Wolverine 2013 - 80%
All Captain America unmasked - below 65%
Hawkey - 85%
Black Widow - 80%
Road Block - The Rock - 80%
Storm Shadow - 95%
MGS3 Big Boss - 80%
Hulk - 90%

Just my opinion

What I really hope for from HT is they can release extra HS and TT body included so I can have extra display. Most character have more than one costume and expression. I dont mind paying extra rather than neglected the 2nd HS

Last edited:
My only concern in regards to this figure is the changeable outfits. I hope the clothing is easy to remove and put back on. I would hate to mess up his cool black attire by not being able to get it back on him properly like he would be fresh out of his box.

Thanks Viking Spawn :D I'm glad to be here, I'm relatively new to hot Toys (I don't even own one yet 0.0- but I plan on it very soon) but I've been a lurker. It'll be fun, thats for sure.

For me the first thing I do on most figures is strip and reassemble.never liked fresh from the box. Suited figures especially. They need lots of attention to look right.

I somehow missed the announcement this week so when I saw a pic on FB, I honestly thought it was movie still. It was only after looking closely did I realize it was the new HT version. To me this is as close to Jackman as a sixth scale head sculpt can be. Already po'd this bad boy.

Agreed! The other figures are Wolverine and are great sculpts,but this one really close (90%?)

Just saw the proto at Toy Hunter today. Have to say the pics look better than in the flesh. Although this may be the best wolvie HS, there's just something off, not to mention he's wearing mascara under his eyes.

Nonetheless I still POed this figure. I have faith HT will tweak the final product.

Just saw the proto at Toy Hunter today. Have to say the pics look better than in the flesh. Although this may be the best wolvie HS, there's just something off, not to mention he's wearing mascara under his eyes.

Nonetheless I still POed this figure. I have faith HT will tweak the final product.

Yeah, someone posted a pic from the Display at Toy Hunters, and I agree that something looks off and the official pictures look a lot better. However, I'm confident that the final product will look more like the official pics than the pic from toy hunters.

I noticed that the eyes on the Toy Hunters proto are painted/applied differently to those in the official shots - there's a lot more white showing underneath them.

Not sure if this has been posted here:

from OSR

1382098_197777290403078_1650223895_n.jpg

Placed my pre-order!
I haven't even seen the movie but this thing looks pretty damn impressive!
The head sculpt looks perfect to me.
Though the costume looks out of character for Wolverine, I don't even think he'd wear a suit to a funeral (probably the case in the movie), but I really like how the costume looks.

Only two issues I have is that the body should look a little more ripped, but I don't plan on displaying him out of the suit so not a big issue for me, and that the price is way too high. This should've been price at most around $180.

Back