Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes the lower jaw area needs to be lengthened. It almost looks like Logan with no teeth.

Oh yeah,,, that would be so kewl... Bravo!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
I dunno about the aggressive or growling look. That's kind of what we got from the figure from X-Men: The Last Stand and I don't think it came out looking all that impressive to be honest. I like what they went with here. Subtle but looks stern.

I dunno about the aggressive or growling look. That's kind of what we got from the figure from X-Men: The Last Stand and I don't think it came out looking all that impressive to be honest. I like what they went with here. Subtle but looks stern.

I meant an extra head.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I see many of you comment the mouth.I think it's perfect for what expression it's supposed to be.

I don't collect HT's anymore (gave up a year ago for PF) but this is the best looking figure from the past 6-12 months easy.

Best looking in past 6-12 months? I think Hulk, Black Widow, Nick Fury, Thor, Coulson, and Mark VII might say otherwise.
As far as pre prders, MOS line, Batman and Robin 1966 version, and Stark figures.

Best looking in past 6-12 months? I think Hulk, Black Widow, Nick Fury, Thor, Coulson, and Mark VII might say otherwise.
As far as pre prders, MOS line, Batman and Robin 1966 version, and Stark figures.

You have Avengers goggles on. The Mark 7 Stark sculpt is poor. The HT Octopus sculpt is a better rendition of Jackson, and the Thor sculpt, while revised, still isn't a great Hemsworth sculpt.

The best work from the past 6 months is Superman, Jor-El and the Mandarin. This figure's sculpt is great too.

Got the Origins one, got the Medicom X3, skipped the HT Last Stand(too much hair) and I think this is my favourite headsculpt of all. WANT!

I don't know what is wrong with you people. This is an amazing sculpt, and I will be picking it up. I agree that the lips need a small tweaking. But these comments are just nitpicking just for the sake of nitpicking......

:lol Welcome to the freaks board!

And love you nitpicking in a post complaining about nitpicking!

Priceless... :rotfl

For the record...I think these proto shots look fantastic....loved the movie, really like this look for the character...it's a "get" for sure!

There are plenty of other people who are saying the lips need to be tweaked. But no one else is saying the eyes look chinese.

Whats next?

Hair is not accurate?

Nose is off by a two millimeters?

If it was another company, I probably wouldn't give a **** about people saying their sculpt is inaccurate. But Hot toys is gonna wait for the community review before they revise and place this into production. You people are having fun blowing smoke and just screwing with Hot toys for a figure your probably not going to pick up.

Thanks to this kind of bull **** the iron man 3 tony stark is crap.

:lol Welcome to the freaks board!

And love you nitpicking in a post complaining about nitpicking!

Priceless... :rotfl

For the record...I think these proto shots look fantastic....loved the movie, really like this look for the character...it's a "get" for sure!

I put a preorder down. If I don't like the final product, I'll just cancel it. While the head sculpt is the best one of Jackman yet, the likeness is still not totally there. Hopefully they improve it.

Personally, I love the headsculpt and hope HT doesn't change a thing. I don't understand the nitpicking either. This version looks way better than the previous 2 versions. IMO of course. To each their own.... :dunno

The only thing with this figure is I sort of wish it had a cool base of some sort like the X-Men: The Last Stand figure had. It probably would have added a bit more cost to the figure but I kind of like it more when Hot Toys goes the extra mile and does a diorama base. I guess though not sure what they would have really used with this particular figure.

I somehow missed the announcement this week so when I saw a pic on FB, I honestly thought it was movie still. It was only after looking closely did I realize it was the new HT version. To me this is as close to Jackman as a sixth scale head sculpt can be. Already po'd this bad boy.

Back