Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, but I was never a fan of how he looked in that film. He looked too trendy and his hair was kind of weird ...I don't know :lol He looks much better in the new film, but my grail is still X1 or X2 version.
Yeah, but in terms of outfit all he's missing is the denim jacket and flannel shirt. I'm probably gonna get the head from this new one, and stick it on the old Wolverine.

Yeah, but in terms of outfit all he's missing is the denim jacket and flannel shirt. I'm probably gonna get the head from this new one, and stick it on the old Wolverine.

Thinking of doing the same.
I prefer the brown jacket and jeans in Origins, but this headsculpt is really nice!

And that's only from the opening scenes. He even wears the ORIGINS-style red shirt at another point in the film. So the hair is really the only major difference between Logan's casual looks in X1 and XMO.

And that's only from the opening scenes. He even wears the ORIGINS-style red shirt at another point in the film. So the hair is really the only major difference between Logan's casual looks in X1 and XMO.

To tell you the truth, the outfit from X1, especially the brown jacket, is very different from the XMO costume. It's the same with the Jack Sparrow character. Most people think he looks the same in all the films, but the costume and the accessories he wears (even the hair) have a very specific look in the first film. That's another grail figure I'm still waiting for HT to make, but I do love my dx Sparrow :)

Still can't get used to seeing all the complaints about every new figure announced--especially this one. Was surprised to see this come up for preorder today and am VERY glad I waited to buy a Wolverine figure. Preordered as soon as it hit Sideshow. The HS looks amazing and the accessories are perfect for the character.

Word!!..!!

His eyes almost look like he has Chinese ancestry. Kind of like the prototype pics for Hawkeye and Tony Stark. Then again these are prototypes and will change for final product. Still much better than the Last Stand version.
I will probably order him. Then when final pics are released and people get him in hand I can decide whether to cancel or not. But hopefully by then prototype pics of him from Xmen: Days of Future Past are released, and up for pre order. Sonce the place I get my figures are late I can still cancel before order is processed. See there are advantages of getting from places other than Sideshow that get them later.

I'm just amazed with the prototype hs. Body could be a tad bulkier though. Love the bone claws and sword and the killer black suit. Waiting for tomorrow to PO this.

I'm just amazed with the prototype hs. Body could be a tad bulkier though. Love the bone claws and sword and the killer black suit. Waiting for tomorrow to PO this.

Still can't get used to seeing all the complaints about every new figure announced--especially this one. Was surprised to see this come up for preorder today and am VERY glad I waited to buy a Wolverine figure. Preordered as soon as it hit Sideshow. The HS looks amazing and the accessories are perfect for the character.

:exactly: The HS is incredible IMO. I wanted a Wolverine for my collection but was never impressed by the previous 2 figures. When I seen this revealed, I was floored!!!

Without a doubt I preordered this! The black suite looks terrific too! Probably one of the best likenesses I've seen! :rock

After looking at the picture for eons I know whats off!

He's painted slightly cross-eyes!

PD13802572689zU.jpg

However, duo to the shadows, this picture looks SPOT on. Might actually buy this!

Definitely looks better there, (as always), but still not convinced.

That hair texture is phenomenal however. Hope that level of sharpness makes it to the production pieces.

Back