Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely been waiting for this release and this is a no-brainer for me. I love the two different types of claws on the hands and the Samurai sword is a great accessory!

I loved the movie (probably in part because it took place in Japan where I've spent some time) so this was a must-have for me.

Can't wait!

How is their customer service if there is any issue. Also while ca tax is avoided you do get points from sideshow so like difference would be 5 bucks or so.

BBTS customer service has been pretty awesome. I ordered the 89 Batmobile from them and it had a small rub mark. Not their fault and it's something I would barely notice or remember but they gave me $100 store credit which was more than generous.

With the SS reward points of $11.25 for Wolverine, the difference was only $3.75. But BBTS automatically double boxes with bubble wrap. SS charges an extra $10 for double box.

Definitely getting this! The sculpt is near perfect, I just wish they could lower everything below the nose just slightly to lengthen the face and make the lips not so close to his nose. I know they were trying to get a certain expression, but it makes the face a bit short. Here's a couple of examples of what I'm trying to suggest:

Still getting it no matter what though :wink1:

Last edited:
Really digging this figure. I picked up the X3 version not too long ago (which I still like). Would like an X1 version as well with jacket, etc at some point but looking forward to this release. Love the headsculpt and the bone claws.

Definitely getting this! The sculpt is near perfect, I just wish they could lower everything below the nose just slightly to lengthen the face and make the lips not so close to his nose. I know they were trying to get a certain expression, but it makes the face a bit short. Here's a couple of examples of what I'm trying to suggest:

Still getting it no matter what though :wink1:

Yeah I think the modification you made the photo makes it look so much better. People are entitled to their own opinion but I do not like this head sculpt , he almost looks like Robin Williams the upper lip is missing. I own the original origins so therefore I probably won't be purchasing this one also running out of space. I don't know something about this one just doesn't grab me.

sent from my R2 unit

Wow!!! From out of the blue this one comes...

He looks FANTASTIC...Ordered!
Gonna be along wait to May but this one's a keeper!

Yeah, but I was never a fan of how he looked in that film. He looked too trendy and his hair was kind of weird ...I don't know :lol He looks much better in the new film, but my grail is still X1 or X2 version.
Jellyfish_zps3ee4a77c.jpg
[/URL]

I agree I like the X1 version 100x better and would buy it in a heartbeat.

I also wouldn't mind his DOFP 70s look.

Wolverine is the Barney Ross of the X-Men: Three figures and nobody to display them with.

Still can't get used to seeing all the complaints about every new figure announced--especially this one. Was surprised to see this come up for preorder today and am VERY glad I waited to buy a Wolverine figure. Preordered as soon as it hit Sideshow. The HS looks amazing and the accessories are perfect for the character.

Back