Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope the body will be better painted than the proto pics though in the final product. The Origin Wolverine has fantastic detail on the body, hair on the chest, and arms. It even had painted veins.

This current body lacks all those. I am sure it is the the same origin wolverine body though.

Re: Hot Toys-MMS 219-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Looks great overall.

They need to fix the bone claws though. They aren't bladed flat bones but circular tube shaped. And they need to look like they come out of his hands rather than placed on them

Last edited:
Look at Robbiethepainters bone claws, painted by Skiman

IMG_2132_zpsfe729a9e.jpg

IMG_2134_zps6a0d9c2c.jpg

Given this figure is so awesome I have spent much of my time today thinking about it, some observations though;

1- Relating specifically to the figure I'm still surprised Hot Toys are doing it; the Last Stand version doesn't seem to have been a massive seller and by the time this guy does come out Days of Future Past will either be in cinema's or have just finished and one would presume there will be another Wolverine from that film along with hopefully the rest of the team....

2- On that note do we think X-Men is still as popular as it was at the turn of the 21st century? Back then we had the cartoon which lead to Essential X-Men over here in the UK and then ultimately the original trilogy of films, now though I dont think there's any doubt Iron Man & The Avengers are massively more popular (proven by how many went to see IM3 v The Wolverine) which then leads to me to the question do we think Hot Toys will give us the X-Men team for DOFP like they did with The Avengers or will X-Men forever be a license like The Expendables where Hot Toys only ever revisit the most popular character i.e. Wolverine? (though I suspect we will get McAvoy & more than likely a Fassbender) given Hot Toys were presumably working on these for First Class)

Opinions welcome :)

looks amazing, but I particularly love the angry expression of MMS187 version.

I must be one of the few who is delighted with the version "THE LAST STAND" :cuckoo:

I prefer Xmen over Avengers characters tho both movie versions were great (Last Stand excluded).

I would be ok with movie characters from any of the Xmen film honestly even Last Stand :)

Back