Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ You're right. It was from the final battle but he also had it on during the middle and parts of the beginning I think (without spoiling anything for people who haven't seen it).

:lol :exactly: :goodpost:

I love Batman more than any other character but seriously why the obsession over Returns whenever a new license is revealed? :dunno

I want some Returns figures as much as the next guy and even I'm getting sick of that, despite Hot Toys now hysterically late "coming soon" teaser for them Dec of last year.:lol

^^^ You're right. It was from the final battle but he also had it on during the middle and parts of the beginning I think (without spoiling anything for people who haven't seen it).

I'm really happy that they threw in what he wears for the majority of the film's second half, not to mention we get some bone claws.:panic:

This figure looks to be one extra head sculpt away from epic!

I'm really happy that they threw in what he wears for the majority of the film's second half, not to mention we get some bone claws.:panic:

A Berserker/Rage sculpt with mouth wide open would have been icing on the cake, as you say it. :yess:

movies-the-wolverine-poster.jpg

When does it go on preorder... Click and order it is for me... Superb!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I like it, but at some point I want Hollywood to render his classic yellow, blue and black striped X-men outfit for a film or the brown or orange costume.

If they can modernize and update a Batman or Captain America costume so it doesn't look cheesy, doing a Wolvie outfit should be no problem :lecture

Maybe adapt the current x-men look in the comics or the Astonishing X-men costume. C'mon somebody in films needs to do this!

I want some Returns figures as much as the next guy and even I'm getting sick of that, despite Hot Toys now hysterically late "coming soon" teaser for them Dec of last year.:lol

I love Returns, and the announcement that they were going to produce figures from that film, is why I did not purchase the 89 Keaton. The constant delays, and the price of getting Keaton now have me regretting that decision.

Having said that, I was hoping they would make this version of Logan, so it's still a win for me. It's not another Iron Man variant, so and it's something i want. I'm happy. i still need to see this film.

I love the figure regardless the few minor issues I have with it. I'll likely toss bone claws on Origins figure. I am looking forward to this and The Crow next year....

I like it, but at some point I want Hollywood to render his classic yellow, blue and black striped X-men outfit for a film or the brown or orange costume.

If they can modernize and update a Batman or Captain America costume so it doesn't look cheesy, doing a Wolvie outfit should be no problem :lecture

Maybe adapt the current x-men look in the comics or the Astonishing X-men costume. C'mon somebody in films needs to do this!

He does meet the young X-Men (again) in the upcoming Days of Future Past, and we know they wore the classic yellow and blue colors in First Class, so they're hope.... fingers crossed!

Nothing will beat the original figure.
It's totally bad a$$
This one isn't too bad.
To me he looks like he's looking off in one direction.
It looks off to me.
I like the addition of the bone blades too.

Back